•𝟓𝟒•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

It was around 11pm when a knock resounded on the door of Nakul & Poonam's bedroom. They were getting ready to sleep. Nakul was in the bathroom.

Poonam, who just came out of the closet after freshening up, opened the door and saw Srishti standing there with her hands fidgeting and head bowed down as if hiding her eyes.

Poonam : Hey! What happened child? (concerned eyes)

As soon as Srishti saw her eyes softening in concern, she burst into tears and hugged Poonam tightly wrapping her arms around her waist while Poonam kept her hands on her head caressing her hair.

She shushed Srishti as she was trying to babble something which wasn't quite easy to make out.

Poonam : (guided Srishti to sit on the bed) Come sit here and stop crying, first of all.

She poured water in a glass and gave her a few minutes to calm down when soon, Nakul also appeared from the bathroom in his nightwear.

Nakul : Oh Srishti beta, (looked at her crying face) Is everything okay? (worried suddenly, looked at Poonam.)

Poonam shrugged as she waited for Srishti to calm down and tell them about what's bothering her.
Nakul also sat down beside them patting Srishti's head in a consoling and blessing manner.

Srishti : (took Nakul's hands in her hands) Bade-Papa (Uncle) Please help me.
Nakul : I will but in what?
Srishti : (hesitant) Uh actually..
Poonam : Its okay child, you can tell us anything (warm smile)

Srishti got up and locked the door first, which confused the couple and sat back down in the earlier place.

Srishti : Please listen to me very carefully and I need to tell you both this today before someone interrupts me. I hope you guys listen to me with patience and not lose it okay?

They both nodded now worried even more with the words coming out of her mouth.

Srishti : We coming here was not for family reunion or to stay here as family.
Nakul : Then?
Srishti : It was a plan of my evil mother (grit teeth) to destroy Ankit's company's financial position and stability.

Poonam eyes got widened while Nakul narrowed his eyes in suspicion and anger.

Srishti : It was all planned from the start by Mom that I would seduce Ankit like a homewrecker so that she could sell some information and files which she wanted me to steal from his study room's safe for money and to get investors for her almost bankrupted company.

Poonam gasped.

Poonam : Destroy my children's married life?

Srishti nodded with tears in her eyes.

Nakul (angry) : Why are YOU then telling us?
Srishti : Believe me Uncle, me and papa were forced into doing all the things but we never let her succeed and tried to fail every single time.
Papa really wanted to come live with you since he left. Me and Shubh missed Badi-maa (Poonam) so much. You know, Mom made you both brothers to separate and divide all assets after grandparents died. I don't have proof but she also had a hand in grandmother's death uncle. (sad)

Nakul teared up at the mention of his mother who suffered so much in her last 6 months that he couldn't even look at her without getting angry and sad at happenings of destiny.

Guess it wasn't actually destiny.

Srishti : You can check cameras since we came here, Dad and I have got abused and beaten up multiple times by her which proves how she gets to do what she wants. She just abused dad like half an hour ago in the guest room corridoor too.

Nakul immediately brought his MacBook from the coffee table searching for the corridor cameras and saw Sarita choking Srishti and slapping Prakash around 10:23pm.

Nakul : How dare she slap my brother?
Srishti : Still dad doesn't want me to tell you guys because you will be hurt. He wanted to leave this place with Mom so that she doesn't bother you all but I actually don't think she would before destroying this family.

Poonam : If you and Prakash bhai (brother) are not doing as she says then how will she do that?

Srishti : Did you notice her talking way too sweetly with the Shekhawat women, aunty?

Poonam nodded confused.

Srishti : She wanted me to marry Abhimaan Shekhawat and break Lavina's relationship.

Nakul : WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER?

Srishti : But she knew Abhimaan is in love with Lavina and won't accept me so she told me to try on Aman & Ayush Shekhawat whoever gets in the trap first.

Poonam rubbed her forehead to calm down the headache making an appearance slowly and sighed sadly.

Poonam : Why is she doing this?
Srishti : She wants to be richer or maybe higher in class than Uncle (Nakul) and Ankit, thats it!

Nakul :  She just wants to be at a rank which she won't ever receive if she don't do these awful tricks of hurting people.

Srishti (nodded) : Exactly.

Poonam : What do we do?
Nakul : Prakash needs to divorce her.
Srishti : He won't because he is hella scared of her.
Nakul : I will make it happen.

Poonam (cup Srishti cheeks) : Don't worry beta (child), We will handle everything now. You rest and take care of yourself.

Srishti nodded and hugged her before standing up.

Srishti : By the way, You people are probably the last people to know whats happening because Ankit-Samaira, Abhimaan-Lavina and Aman know about it already which is why I have been able to gather the courage to come here and not hide away behind my wounds like everytime.

Poonam : Wow, Aren't we too late ma'am? You don't believe on us? (sad)
Srishti : I just didn't want to upset you both or let her harm you in any way.

Nakul : Its okay. It will be easier if they all know about it.

Poonam : Now go sleep and don't overthink too much. I am your badi maa (aunt). She won't be able to harm my child.

Srishti : (whisper) I missed you aunty-uncle.
Poonam : We missed you too beta. We will be together for ever now.

Srishti : Yes, I won't leave you all ever again.

She came out of the room and turned on the corridor to go to her room when she screamed in surprise which got muffled by the other person.

Nakul-Poonam's room:

Nakul : What just happened?
Poonam : I can't believe this. I knew she is evil. She hated me always but this is crazy. She has gone mad in greed.

Nakul : I will put her in jail for sure. She tried to break my both children's home. She will pay for this big time.

Poonam : You need to act fast before she does something to Prakash and Srishti-Shubh again.

Nakul : Don't worry, I will have it handled very soon.

Hey guysss....Here is your next episode.
Hope you liked it ..
Tell me what you think about it??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYE BYEEE....LOVE YOU PPL <33