•𝟓𝟓•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Srishti moved out of the room sighing in relief after letting it all out in front of Nakul-Poonam.

"They would definitely do something to save Papa"

She turned around the corner when she saw an angry shubh standing there glaring at her.
She shrieked in surprise when he muffled her scream with his palm shushing her.

Shubh : Its me, didi.
Srishti (breathe heavily) : Oh God, Why would you scare me like that?
Shubh : I was waiting for you. Why did you tell them about Mom?
Srishti : What do you mean 'why'? They will help us in separating Dad from Mom.

Shubh shook his head in frustration and spoke softly.

Shubh : But what if they are late? What if Mom get to know about this? What if she harms them?
Srishti : Do you trust Bade-Papa ?
Shubh : I do but she is not some easy creature to handle. She could harm them.
Srishti : You don't know anything. I know what Bade-Papa and Ankit can do to her which is why I told them. Anyways, I can't stay away from badi-maa anymore.

Shubh : Me too. (sigh) Okay fine but I am still scared.
Srishti : But how did you know I was here?
Shubh : I just got to know from Dad what Mom did today and I wanted to talk to you about what to do. But I couldn't find you anywhere so thought of asking badi-maa, heard you instead. (pursed lips)

Srishti : Don't worry my dear brother, we will live happily here with our family. Just some time more.
Shubh (smile and nod) : I have been waiting to stay with Ankit bhaiya and Bade-Papa.

They both smiled and went away to their own rooms to sleep the tension away.

Next Morning-

Everyone was there at dining table having an early breakfast as Shekhawats had to leave for Jaipur today.

They were all chit-chatting and sharing light thoughts when Nakul cleared his throat rather loudly to gain everyone's attention.

Nakul : I was thinking, Shubh is 21 now and almost completing his bachelor's too. Why don't we give him a job under Ankit as an intern? To learn basics of business and how things work you know? (he said looking at Shubh and Prakash while side-eying Sarita whose face lit up like firecrackers at the wonderful golden chance)

Before Prakash and Shubh could reply or even think, she jumped into the conversation.

Sarita : Yes, Yes. Why not? After all, he also has to do this all one day na. Shubh, take this opportunity child (glare).

Shubh (stutter) : Uh-Yeah okay Bade-Papa, as you like.
Prakash : But brother, he is still doing his bachelor's, isn't it a lil too early? I mean, at least let him start his master's for some experience.

Sarita stomped her heel on his foot which made him jolt up in surprise and groan closing his eyes which ofcourse everyone noticed. Nakul's eyes got softened witnessing the torture his brother is going through daily for the first time.

Sarita : I think it would be good for him na. (whisper to Prakash) Shut up, don't make me regret not killing you yesterday.

Prakash nodded hastily and drank water to calm his raging heartbeat.

Nakul : Okay then, its final. Ankit, see how you can work it out with him okay?

Ankit (nod) : Yes dad.

Though Ankit had a doubt too as to why Nakul is doing when he didn't do it with him or Lavina like this before. They both were given chances to intern wherever they like and whenever they wanted. But he went with the flow as he trusts his dad's decisions regarding family and business.

Srishti realized how Nakul was trying to give Sarita a chance to get closer to that bloody file that she wanted from Ankit.

She whispered to Lavina who was sitting beside her confused too.

Srishti : Di, I told Bade-Papa and badi-maa yesterday about mom. So he is trying to reveal her deeds, I think.

Lavina made an 'O' in understanding and nodded smiling softly yet assuring her of the better future.

Lavina told Abhimaan about it, while Srishti told Samaira who then told Ankit who also had realization on his face now.
Soon, like this everyone except Prakash-Sarita knew what was going on in Nakul's mind to suddenly ask Shubh to intern in their business firm.

Soon after the breakfast and some more light conversations, Shekhawats were ready to leave around 11am.

They all bid goodbyes to Rathores, Lavina hugging everyone and whispering sweet comforting words to Srishti and blew a raspberry in Pihu's stomach who was in Abhimaan's arms making her giggle and hug her too. Abhimaan and Shekhawat male cousins touched everyone's feet while elder Shekhawats women and female cousins also greeted all of them, then settled in their cars which will take them to airport where there private jet is waiting for departure.

Soon, their cars left the premises of Rathores Villa running on the roads of Jodhpur amidst of traffic and late morning heat.

________________________________________

Shubh came inside his room with Sarita behind him to guide him on what to do once in the office.

Sarita : Listen to me carefully. You will go there regularly, a lil earlier than Ankit and look for that blueprint file, we came here for, all around his office. Got it?

Shubh sighed tired of it but still nodded.

Shubh : I will try.
Sarita : You have to do it at any cost.
Shubh : What if he caught me?
Sarita : He won't say anything. Just say you are new so were examining where everything he would need is.
Shubh : And if I am caught with that file?
Sarita : (grit teeth) Then I would disown you saying you tried to cheat on your own brother and later on, do that task myself.
Shubh : (sad) You will disown me for that file?

Sarita nodded smirking.

Sarita : After all, that file will give me money. And you won't even if I sell you so (shrug) yeah, I can.

Shubh : Wow, you really are a bitch.
(slap)
Shubh : (empty laugh) you didn't deserve to have children mom. Never.
(she pulled his hair cussing at him)

Shubh : Aaj sach mein lag rha h jaise mere sar se maa ka saaya uth gya...abhi disown krdo mujhe please.

(Today, I really feel like I lost my mother...Please disown me right now)

Sarita : Do my work quietly and I will give you what you want happily.

Shubh nodded.

Shubh : Fine, You need that file. I will give it to you in 2 days.

Sarita grinned proudly.

Sarita : Good for you. (left the room leaving a silently crying Shubh behind)

Hey guysss....Here is your next episode.
Hope you liked it ..
Tell me what you think about it??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYE BYEEE....LOVE YOU PPL <33