•𝟏𝟒•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

As the marriage ended, all the family members and guests congratulated the newly wedded couple and gave them gifts. The photos were clicked after which everyone moved towards the food prepared and enjoyed the delicious hearty meal.

Both the families also moved towards the giant dining table prepared especially for them. Lavina & Abhimaan were made to sit in the middle where only one set of the utensils was kept decorated with candles and flowers around them.

As they sat down, the cousins started eating like they haven't eaten for decades and Lavina was relieved seeing this as they were too busy to tease her for eating in the same plate as her husband.

Her husband thats sounds so good. She looked at Abhimaan who was eyeing all the food and helping himself as she chuckled at his childishness and helped him with the serving.

They ate with laughter, cozy feeling enveloping their hearts in a warm embrace with the satisfaction of new feeling of having someone to love.

As they all had their dinner and the guests also left in sometime. It was the time for the vidaai ceremony soon. (bride leaving ceremony)

She changed into the lehanga prepared for her vidaai which was gifted by The Rathores.

Then she moved towards the main gate to leave The Rathores Villa with all the family members around her as she did the last rituals and hugged everyone crying hard

She hugged Pihu and kissed her cheeks "I will miss you aunt" Pihu sniffed as she realized that her aunt was going away from her.
"I will miss you too baby. I will come to meet you for sure!" Pihu hugged her again wrapping her small arms around her shoulder. She broke apart and glared at Abhi who kneeled down in front of her indicating at your service ma'am.

Pihu : Take care of her Abhi or else I will punch you and cancel the deal (glare and pout)
Abhimaan : (salute) yes ma'am You are too important for me to deny your order and the deal too (acting scared)

Pihu bobbed her head and hugged him while Lavina was already hugging everyone else crying and moved towards the car with Nakul and Ankit on her either side and Abhi was already waiting for her opening the door for her.

She sat inside the Range Rovers car which was decorated elegantly with small jasmine and daisy flowers.

Nakul joined his hands infront of Abhimaan as Abhi immediately held his hands and shook his head and bend down to touch his feet while Nakul pulled him up shocked.

Nakul : You shouldn't touch my feet Abhimaan. You are the crown prince and my son-in-law.
Abhimaan : Hawww...आपने तो पार्टी बदल ली पापा. अभी तक तो बेटा था मैं आपका..अब दामाद होगया? you hurt me.

(Hawww..you changed sides dad.. till now I was your son and now son-in-law? you hurt me)

(he faked sadness and everyone else laughed with tears in their eyes at his acting)