•𝟓𝟑•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

As Srishti came out of the room, she wiped her tears that trailed down after hearing the harsh words which came out of her mouth for Aman.

Srishti : I can't drag you in this shitty life of mine (whisper)

She went away to her room to re-apply the makeup and hide the marks.
While Aman was stil standing still at his place without blinking.

Aman thought - What just happened? Why did she do that?

He tried to follow her out but she had already ran away to her room.

Why is she hurting herself? What if her mother is forcing her to say something like that?

He clenched his jaw and fist trying not to break something. He decided to give her sometime and do something with help of Lavina later.

——————————————

Around 9pm -
After dinner, they all decided to sit together having coffee and deserts in the living room.

They got settled at random places with Ankit near legs of Poonam, Ayush and Aman sitting down with Abhimaan near Ruhanika and Sneha who were sitting beside Lavina, Srishti and Samaira, Riya-Shreya with Pihu near Nakul and Prakash. Sarita was sitting in a different one-seater sofa.

Srishti was in her thoughts when Samaira nudged her asking her whats wrong to which she shook her head saying nothing.
Aman closed his eyes in anger witnessing the exchange that just happened.

Poonam : Lavina child, did you pack the things I gave you?
Lavina : (whine) Maa, I don't need so much. I don't eat your pickle, crackers and sweets that much. The ones you sent last time are still there at home.
Poonam : (glare) Just take what I give you okay? You don't eat it but others do.

Lavina : Who eats it? Nobody (shrug)
Poonam : Oh really? Raise your hands whoever eats my given snacks.

(Abhimaan, Aman, Ayush raised there hands the fastest followed by slow Ruhanika and Sneha who were giggling.)

Lavina : Haww, you all never told me you liked them.
Abhimaan : We didn't have to. I directly told maa(Poonam) to make them for us (smile taunting Lavina)

Lavina narrowed her eyes at him who lost his smile and brought down his hand bowing his head at her and getting back to his coffee.

Ruhanika : Thats true, I talk to her everyday so I asked her too.(shrug) If you don't want to eat it then don't. (chuckle) We will.
Poonam : Now, pack them silently okay?
Lavina : Fine. (roll eyes)

Abhimaan chuckled at her expression.
Shreya : These are really tasty aunty. (eating a cracker)
Poonam (side eye at Lavina) : Right beta? Some people don't know how to appreciate my efforts.

Lavina : (whine) papa yaar, she is again doing this.
Nakul : I don't like them too beta, I am in your team. (salute) (eying Poonam who glared back) But I can't help you.

Everybody laughed at the betrayed expression of Lavina.
The talks and laughs continued till 10pm or so.

The whole time Sarita kept trying to get Shekhawat's attention but Lavina and Samaira kept cutting her blabber off.

As they were all getting up to go to their rooms, Aman held Lavina's elbow and dragged her to side.

Lavina : What happened Aman?
Aman : When are we going to help Srishti?
Lavina : We are already trying to do so. As soon as we get a chance, we will expose her.
Aman : (muttering) It will be too late for her to recover from this hurt.
Lavina : Huh?
Aman : No nothing, okay then.

He went away leaving Lavina in confusion to which she shrugged and went on her way to find Abhimaan waiting for her.
She remembered she is angry at him so she left ignoring him who smirked and followed her to their bedroom.

On the other hand -

Srishti went in the corridor of her room where Sarita came again shouting at her for not trying to talk to Shekhawats at all while she kept trying like a fool.

Srishti : I didn't want to.
Sarita : I will kill you if I realize you are useless to me.
Srishti : I am more than ready to die.

Sarita grabbed her neck trying to choke her to death when Prakash held her hand shaking her away from Srishti who coughed taking support from the wall.

Prakash : Have you gone mad or what? She is our child.
Sarita : The child who i gave birth to so that she could benefit me and not disobey like this.
Srishti : (smirk) You actually thought I would support you in your crazy ass evil antics?
Prakash : SRISHTI, don't provoke your mother. (pleading eyes)

Sarita freed herself from the arms of Prakash stomping on his foot and slapped Srishti in the face.

Sarita : You won't ever get how hard have I worked to reach here. You are so ungrateful as always.
Prakash : Anybody can listen to us here. Let's go inside.

Sarita pushed him away and went to her room. Prakash hurt his head which banged in the nearby wall.

Srishti : (cry) Dad, are you okay?
Prakash : Why did you do that? You know, she is merciless. If she wants, she can even kill you.
Srishti : I am done being a coward, papa. I can't live like this anymore.

Prakash sighed and caressed her hair.

Prakash : You go to sleep, I will see her.
Srishti : Don't just stand there and tolerate her anger but slap her instead.
Prakash : Thats your mother, Srishti.
Srishti : The mother who never was a true mother to me and Shubh. I don't need such a woman in my life.

Prakash went away after patting her shoulder as he saw Srishti crying but getting angrier second by second. She needs to be alone and resting.

Srishti : I won't ever forgive this woman for torturing us and you papa for staying quiet all these years.

Hey guysss....Here is your next episode.
Hope you liked it ..
Tell me what you think about it??
~~
I know I took a loooong break but I had exams and my bad for not informing y'all but I AM BACKKK
~~
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYE BYEEE....LOVE YOU PPL <33