•𝟑𝟏•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!

I woke up groaning as I felt light feather like kisses around my neck

I woke up groaning as I felt light feather like kisses around my neck. I opened my eyes and looked down as Maan was on top of me, his face buried in my neck, whole body between my legs but I couldn't feel any pain or pressure on my body as he kept his weight on his elbows on either side of my stomach.

I ruffled his hairs as after a long time of 2 weeks, we were spending time like this together so I became instantly horny with these soft kisses, his morning mess of hair and just his sexy shirtless self above me.

He looked at me realizing he woke me up, he smiled softly and looked at me like I was so precious to him like he was to me.

Maan - Hey baby, good morning
Me - A very warm morning to you too hubby.
Maan - How are you feeling now? Is it hurting anywhere? Should I move myself?
Me - no, am all fine and I feel great by feeling you on top of me (Smile brightly)
Maan - (chuckle) You are so boldly cute.

He kissed me on my lips and I brought him closer to me grabbing his neck and pulling his hair. He sucked and bit my lips as I whimpered in need. I kissed him roughly plunging tongue in his mouth and fighting with his.

Maan - (breaking the kiss) Mhmm, are you needy little sweet girl?
He said that lightly stroking my clothed pussy and keeping his other hand under my breast squeezing and pushing it above making the bump with it and kissing and sucking it repeatedly. I moaned at that touch.

Oh I missed this so much..

He didn't touch me like this sexually since I got that horrible experience of molestation while I recovered from all the wounds and cuts on my body. He took care of me in the best way possible.

He didn't make me feel insecure by not touching me down there. He just didn't want to make me tired while I still had medicines and all resting process going on.

I came to know about the ex friend of grandpa and what he wanted to do with Shekhawats women for the revenge. I then told Maan about Riya & Shreya, whatever that man told me.

He looked shocked at first, probably didn't expect me to know all that but later told me that he knew and had already punished the three of them.

He also told me about his Mafia business and basically how he kills and tortures the bad people of the country helping the government.

I don't know why but I was quite fine with it because I had a doubt that he can be involved in all of that as I had heard him talking to his men once in the balcony the day after the wedding.

What he said was -
Ask him to do the work for me or there will be consequences.
I won't hesitate before getting his blood transported to the government as a gift for the freedom from these smugglers.

So thats how I knew that there was something. I was terrified at first but as I pondered over that thought for some time, I realized that he was working for the Government in some way as he talked like it on the phone.

I was relieved that he wasn't doing anything illegal but also scared for him as this is quite dangerous to be in huge risk of being against these illegal Mafia mobs.

But I knew he must me way more powerful than I thought. Well, I have never seen him being afraid of anyone. He is also the crown prince of Rajasthan so its quite obvious that everyone respects him.

My wounds have healed much more now and mostly scars are left here and there while rashes, red skin and cuts are healed.

I was missing him more than ever because he was in front of me all the time but I couldn't get him to fuck me or even pleasure me. He thought he will lose control and then my wounds may get worse from any activities which I was craving for.

I kissed his forehead as he made his way up my neck, collarbone and was now licking all around my jaw while his fingers had already done their work of inserting two of them in me.

When I woke up, I was already shirtless with my shorts on which he took it off in middle of fingering me without me knowing or realizing what he did too lost in ecstacy.

He curled his fingers as they hit my g-spot and I yelped as I rocked my hips along with his hand but he held his other hand on my lower belly to stop and hold me in place.

He watched my expressions changing as he changed directions of his fingers in my vagina.
I held his hair tighter and cummed for the first time in these painful days. I felt so much relief going through my body. I panted as I buried my face in his bare shoulder and he caressed my hair and back calming me down.

I laid my head back down and looked at him in need.

Me - Please (whisper)
Maan - Please what love? (whisper in my ear and sucking it after)
Me - You know what.
Maan - No. I don't. Tell me?

He smirked at me then made a questioning innocent face while pinching my inner thighs just below my opening which eventually made me more wet.

Me - (looking straight in his eyes) Fuck. Me. Hard.

The color of his eyes changed so fast that I couldn't understand what happened before he made me sit on his lap still rubbing on my pussy.

I could hear him rubbing, that much of wet I was.
He spanked my ass as he looked at my lower lips which had juices gushing out on his abs.
I was shy but not embarrassed.

Maan - Ride me darling. Use me for your pleasure.

I immediately placed myself on his dick and rubbed my slit over him, held his dick in my small hands and inserted him in. He groaned while I closed my eyes and arched my back as I threw my head back in pleasure.

He helped me move keeping his hands on my hip bone and went faster from below me. I moaned as I could already feel him deep in my stomach. I kept my hands on his chest for support as I was about to lose my balance, my legs shaking, close to release and my body sweating.

I cummed on him and hugged him laying down on him while he still hasn't.

Maan - Babe, finish what you started.

I shot up at him and started fucking him again while he closed his eyes but opened them right after to look at my face while I had my eyes closed the entire time. I was dizzy, no energy left to open my eyes without my vision being blurry.
I kept riding him till I felt so tired and my shaky legs were held by his hand otherwise I was going to collapse on him.

When he realized I am tired, he flipped us over after spanking my ass harder than last time.
He pulled out and rammed into me going in an inhumane speed while I just held onto him for my life screaming his name.

He had my legs wrapped around his waist with his hands on my thighs keeping them in place.

I cummed for the 4th time and I looked at him really sleepy and tired now. He stopped when I finished up and layed down on me but he didnt pull out.

I feel so full right now.

Me - Did you cum?
Maan - I did twice.
Me - Why didnt I realize?
Maan - (chuckle) You were too dizzy but we came together. Dont worry, you did the best job at pleasuring me.

I smiled at him happy. I do have that spark left. Good.
I just hugged him sighing in relief and we went to sleep again.
Well its 9am, already too late to wakeup but I need my sleep so bad.

All the problems with the threats are solved and I am happier than ever that I can stop worrying about my sisters for this matter now.

Heyy guyss....Here is your next episode..
Hope you liked it..
Tell me what you think about it??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYE BYEEE LOVESSS....LOVE YOU PPL <333