•𝟒𝟖•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!

Author's POV

As soon as the movie started and the title was shown with a thundering scream, Lavina flinched holding Abhimaan's hand who chuckled at her and took her halfway on his lap under the blanket as she instantly wrapped her arms around his neck burying her face in it.

"Oh my lord, I am gonna die today" she whispered.
"Don't worry, I won't let you die. Do you wanna skip it? Shall we leave?" Abhimaan asked quietly caressing her hair.

"No, it will be rude to leave like that. But they are torturing me" She pouted at him and playfully glared at Riya, Samaira & Ayush.
"Its okay, let them enjoy. We can do something upstairs too" he grinned at her
"Oh god Maan, Shut your horny side of the brain down. Here I am scared and you!" she shook her head at him in disbelief.

"I can distract you perfectly, Mrs. Abhimaan Shekhawat" He said proudly
"I am aware, Mr. Lavina Rathore. But I can't leave just like that, that will be not a very good behavior" she smiled at him in pity.

"Says who? I don't think so? Right Sister-in-law?" He asked Samaira who was with Ankit on the next bed completely engrossed in the movie and her popcorn.
"What?" she said now looking at him
"Will you mind if we leave?" he asked to which Lavina slapped his chest in embarrassment.
"Not at all. You are free to go" She said smiling at him playfully.
"See! They are so supportive"
"Ugh...  fine. Let's go, I am already too embarrassed to stay here now"

He just grinned at her and they stood up to leave.
Riya who was sitting just behind them said.
"Where are you guys going?"
"I am scared. We are going to sleep" Lavina said quickly before Abhimaan could spill some more shameful for her things.
"Okay. Goodnight."
They both left the room and the movie continued with the loud crunchings of popcorn resounding in the room in between the haunting atmosphere that was now slowly accelerating in the movie.

As the movie proceeded, the cousins were enjoying it except Shreya who was gonna pass out in fear. She has jumped so many times and Riya-Ayush didn't miss any single time to laugh at her who was now laying down in a curled up position with her phone trying to get distracted.

Riya and Ayush were even gossiping about the characters here and there with Samaira's inputs in them. Ankit was not interested in it, he was just there for Samaira. He was busy in his phone, sometimes getting calls or emails. At the end, he just stood up and went outside to take a call as it was ringing continuously.

Srishti looked at Samaira who laughing at some silly moment with lead actress. She thought, Did she tell Ankit the truth yet?

She was now chewing her lips in tension and anxiety of what's gonna happen in her life completely forgetting about the movie.

She was lost in her thoughts when suddenly a loud thud resounded in the room causing her flinch hard, keeping her hand on her chest and closing her eyes tightly in fear.

She was breathing heavily from the almost heart attack, but got to know that some ghost approached a kid in the movie and pushed him down the wooden stairs.

Aman looked at her as she was trying to calm her breathing down and put his hand forward in front of her in a way, nobody could see that. She looked at him confused while he moved now getting a little close to her ear to whisper.
"You can use my hand if you feel scared"
"No No Its fine. I am okay." she said smiling at him and looking back at the screen.
Her thoughts
Why is he doing this? Then everyone will think I am trying to mingle and flirt with him to save my mother when the truth of my mother gets revealed. But he is such a gentleman to give me a hand to grab if I am scared. No No Srishti,  Shut up. He is out of your league. He doesn't want to do anything with you and he was just being sweet there. Don't be ridiculously delusional.

While he was staring at his hand,
Did I offend her or something? Was that unappropriate?

He was confused between he is being creepy or she doesn't want comfort from him..?
But forgetting what happened, they again got focused on the movie with Srishti zoning out from time to time worrying about her future which she thinks will be a disaster.

As the movie ended with a torture, everyone stood up and stretched themselves, talking about the movie and rating it.

Shreya and Srishti were happy to finally see it ended and they hugged each other in celebration while others chuckled at their drama.

Everyone then left for their rooms as it was already 6:30 am and they all were very tired except Samaira who actually slept on Ankit through last half of the movie.
She got the warmth from him and hence, had a good 2 hour sleep.

Srishti also moved towards the stairs to go to her room when she saw her mother hurrying down the stairs. She quickly moved away and ran behind the stairs to avoid Sarita.

Aman, who was coming there to go to his guest room corridoor which was on the other side of the hall, saw Srishti running and got confused but as his eyes fell on Sarita who had already noticed him and was beaming at him coming downstairs, he cursed at himself for seeing the witch early in the morning, ruining his day.

She sped up to him as if he is going run away, which he wants to but he can't. fucking manners.

"Oh Aman, child. Did you guys have fun?" she asked sweetly
"Yeah, it was fine Auntyji."
"Good good, did you see Srishti anywhere? I am searching for her."
"I think she already went to sleep"
"Oh? She went to sleep early? Didn't she enjoy the movie?"

she asked that to know if Srishti left it in middle or she, just now, went to sleep because she had told her to stay there until the guys stay.

"She went after the movie finished. I was also just going to my room. But you had to come in my way." He muttered the last part.

"What? Did you say something?"
"No."
"Oh" She got awkward with his one word plain answer.

He just went away from there looking at his phone as if doing something important while she gritted her teeth at his behavior.

"Such attitude. Just once, one of you get married to Srishti. I will make you all beg on streets of this same Rajasthan."

She also went away from there postponing the idea of scolding or beating Srishti as she stayed till the end of the movie so she deserves 2 hours of sleep now.

Srishti sighed in relief when she saw her mother going in the kitchen for something. She ran upstairs to her room, locked it and went to sleep.

Heyyy guyssss...here is your next episode.
Hope you liked it..
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYE BYEEE LOVESSS...LOVE YOU PPL <33