𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒔

𝐀𝐛𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐭 :

• 28 year old tall dark sexy bachelor
• CEO and the founder of THE SHEKHAWATS CO. (Architecture & interior designing company)
• MAFIA KING AND THE PRINCE OF RAJASTHAN.
• Has made the company himself after completing his MBA and interior designing & architecture diploma.
• Believes in Old school, 60s romance and sweet, passionate one true love.
• Has moods according to the time and profession at the moment
• Lovely, sweet, classy and most supportive family he could wish for, no traitors or bitter smiles
• big fam (grandparents, parents, uncles-aunts and cousins)
• a single child but never felt alone. like bruh ! how can you when there are so many cousins nd people in family?
• His father is the president of THE SINGHS & SONS CO. The company of abhimaan's grandfather where his uncles are CEO and COO.
• Has 4 annoying creatures as cousins from his gorgeous aunts..
• mama's boy and loves to tease his parents for active love life.
• when cold..he is like a fucking time bomb but when sweet...he is like a cuddle buddy.
• everybody knows his both sides but rarely witness his sweet side if they are not family.
• the eldest child of his generation and the most peaceful one too.
• keeps his family in check as he is got a one of a kind type of a family...grandparents to aunts...all fucking nuts
• he is the prince and has to marry someone to become the king of rajasthan...royalty rules.
• but he is looking for some special type of love.
• He is the Mr. Sweet Brutal Ass..

Avinaash Singh Shekhawat :

• Grandfather of Abhimaan.
• Founder of THE SINGHS & SONS. (A business textile company for furnishing brands and products)
• The youngest man of the house
• His wife - Gayatri Singh Shekhawat...who is a housewife and the caring mother and cupid for all of her sons.
Oh man...He is still hyperactive lovesick boy for her.
• Has 3 sons - Abhiraj, Aviraj, and Aditya Singh Shekhawat

Abhiraj Singh Shekhawat :

• President of THE SINGHS & SONS. since his father retired.
• Also The KING of Rajasthan
• Oldest son of the generation.
• Shekhawat men are such romantic people.
• His wife - Ruhanika Singh Shekhawat, who is a lawyer and legal advicer. Feisty woman with a touch of delicacy and pure heart. The QUEEN of Rajasthan.
• Has 1 son - Abhimaan
• Loves his people and family..always the backbone.

Aviraj Singh Shekhawat :

• CEO of THE SINGHS & SONS.
• The funny one amongst the brothers and never fails to make everyone happy.
• His wife - Payal Singh Shekhawat.. who is a Doctor (Cardiologist) and runs a hospital of her own.
• Has 2 children - twins
- Riya and Ayush. (25 year olds)
• Gossip monger of the family too!

Aditya Singh Shekhawat :

• COO of THE SINGHS & SONS.
• The one who is always treated like a fucking child even in his 40s.
• One who cherishes the family love.
• Gets annoyed by his brothers and kids of the house pretty easily.
• His wife - Sneha Singh Shekhawat who is a CA and business adviser with her own counseling company. Pretty soft and innocent towards the world.
• Has 2 children -
- Aman (21 year old)
- Shreya (19 year old)
• Child of the house and the playful being.