•𝟏𝟓•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

They both were looking at each other with so many emotions in their eyes for each other and their hearts were swelling in happiness. They are finally married to each other and will be called each other's from now on.

But the air around them was not only happy bubbles but something much more than that.
Sexual Tension? check
Sensual desires in their eyes? check
Need to make the other one theirs? check
Love mixed with dark possessiveness? check
The need to pounce at each other? 200% check

Abhimaan's eyes soon turned a shade darker as he was looking like he will gobble her up then & there and won't leave traces. He wanted to drink her beauty in the best way possible.
He wanted to protect her but also destroy her with his love
He liked her innocence but also wanted to experience her Sexual fantasies and desires
He wanted to mark her as his in every sense.
And he will only if she agrees.
So he asks her through his eyes to which she nodded meekly. And that was the limit of his wait and patience both.

He straight away took his sherwani, turban and neckpiece off so that they don't get in his way as they were heavy.

He kissed her roughly as he pinned her on the wall nearby. She kissed him back with the same passion and pulled his hair roughly.
He continued kissing her neck,jaw and collarbone throwing her scarf away.
She moaned his name out. "Aahh-- maan"

He then took off her jewelry except the mangalsutra and chooda (set of bangles which a new bride wears for 6 months after marriage) still kissing, nibbling, sucking every inch he got the access to while her still being in the clothes.

He took off the earing biting and open mouth kissing her earlobe. "Aaah.."
He held her waist and kneeled down in front of her and kissed around her stomach and navel which she moaned loudly and pushed his face more into her.

He looked up at her smirked while licking her stomach and belly button going downwards towards her navel which resulted in her chanting his name.

He stood up and pulled her into himself and pinched her waist and sensually played with her skin with his fingers inserting them inside her lehenga and she moaned while hugging him and holding onto his shoulders and trying to suppress her moans.

"You are so soft darling"
He was already making her wet with his actions and now his sexy voice too-- ughh

He then untied the knots of her lehenga and pulled it down as it fell around her feet and she was in her red lace panties under it.

"oh baby!" Abhimaan said pressing his hands on her thighs and moving them upwards towards her hips "jump" she did and he wrapped her thighs around his waist and again pinned her to the wall which made them grind against each other.

"Ughh so wet baby ..I can feel your wetness on my cock right now" His dirty talks were making her more dizzy with desire.

He then unhooked her blouse with his one hand threw it away in the pile of her lehenga and his sherwani.

He looked at her figure as his mouth dried at the milky skin and gorgeous view of his wife being in nothing but the lace undergarments set she was forced to wear by Samaira saying "Oh you will praise me for this by tonight. Just wear it" And she really was almost thanking Samaira for making her wear that because the red is shining on her and it makes her fair skin look more appealing to her eyes while he was thinking the fabric became more beautiful and pure by being on her beautiful self.