𝑹𝑼𝑩𝒀 𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑬𝑺

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐒

𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"I want my mummy! Let go!"

No. That was not you screaming.

That was Ruby as Francis carried her through the halls, frightened that the child would start hitting her or tell her parents something that didn't happen. Sure, she was a total sweetheart, but she was Thomas Shelby's child. It was in her blood to get what she wanted. And what she wanted was her mother.

Francis was making her way towards the four of you in the entryway, Lizzie and Thomas clearly going out, and both Polly and you standing inside the house with puzzled expressions. They looked at each other, looking like they were debating who was going to tell the both of you something. "What is going on?" Polly sterned, turning to glance at Ruby who had tears rolling down her rosy cheeks.

Lizzie sighed while putting her gloves on, "Ruby is in a phase where she...has many tantrums, like this. I need to go with Thomas this time and Francis can never get ahold of her." Ruby's screams for her mother or you or Polly now continued. You turned around and took the girl from Francis's arms, tapping her shoulder as a motion she could leave. "We had no other choice than to call you both. I want her to be alright while I'm away, even if for a few hours. Polly, I'm sure you especially understand this." Lizzie explained, desperate.

Polly scoffed as you rocked Ruby back and forth, her screaming had come to an abrupt stop and now she only sniffled, clutching onto you. "I'd understand if you were truthful to why we needed to come over so sudden, but you weren't. Which makes us both want to leave and let you deal with it on your own."

"Pol, we didn't think you'd mind."

"If you didn't think I'd mind then why did you corner us here?" Polly clapped back to Tommy. He rolled his eyes in response, lighting a cigarette,

Polly's point didn't really get across when all their eyes went to you, running your fingers through Ruby's hair and holding her close, kissing her head occasionally. Polly cleared her throat, pursing her lips at you. "...she's so adorable though, Pol-"

"We need to get going." Thomas interrupted, pulling Lizzie's hand out the door. "If she gets too much put some whiskey on her fucking gums!" The door slammed shut after he shouted the spectacular advice.

The two of you stood in silence for a couple seconds before turning to each other, accepting the situation that you have to watch the two kids. "You couldn't have just...I won't even start." Polly waved her hand, throwing her coat over a loveseat before striding back down the hallway.

𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑷𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒚On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara