𝑰𝑳𝑳

𝐈𝐋𝐋 - 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃

𝐈𝐋𝐋 - 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

It was winter in Birmingham which meant that the weather was freezing. But that didn't stop you from playing outside with the children with only boots and dress on. The children on the other hand were bundled up, warm and nice.

"I'm going to catch you Ruby!" You yell, your statement was then followed by giggles of the little girl. Charlie was chasing her too along with John's kiddos. You and Polly had them once more and Polly was inside making dinner. Ruby was about to fall down the hill but since you sped up you gathered her up in your arms, saving her from the scrapes and bruises.

"What did I tell you about going there Ruby?"

"You said not to." She said with a guilty tone.

"That's right. Be more careful please!" She nods her head and you let her go to play with the kids. You sat on the bench, watching the tiny humans play. It was adorable how their tiny hands would trying to play tag.

You were interrupted by two hands on your shoulders that were immediately recognized as Polly's

. "Hello honey." You say which earns a giggle from her. "Hi there little love." She says back, you put your head back to give her a kiss, which she happily accepts. You heard a bunch of ews in front of you and you saw a group of children looking at you both.

"Problem?" Polly says, now it's your turn to giggle. The children shake their heads frantically but were interrupt by a booming voice in the house making you as well jolt. Polly rubbed your shoulders to calm you breathing down, and the boys came out back.

"Ah, Pol, Y/n, traumatize the kids again?" John says making you roll your eyes.

"No, you having another kid again?" You say making Arthur stifle a laugh. The kids went right up to their fathers, hugging them all. Arthur got a few hugs too. You stood up and brushed the imaginary dust off your pants and went inside along with the others, Polly trodding behind you.

"Thanks for making the kids dinner, Pol. And thanks for getting their energy out golden." Arthur says, golden was his little nickname for you since you, were literal gold to him.

The kids started eating right when their food was on their plate, including the boys. You smiled at all of them, you sat on the counter eating your plateful and Pol sat at the table with them. "Flower why don't you come over here?"

"Because there are no chairs left sweetheart." You say back to Polly who has a look of disappointment on her face. Then her face lit up to a smirk.

"Then sit on my lap baby. Surely you won't mind that?" You suck in a breath, knowing the boys are looking at you.