Before anybody gets scared, no I am not leaving or anything. This is just to show my appreciation. And yes, a new chapter will be coming soon and it will be full of fluff.

Alright, so can I just begin with I love you all. I have met so many people here and my best friends. You all mean the world to me and I never knew I would be seen, but here we are. I am so, so honored you guys like my writing, it makes me so happy. All your comments are the best things ever. Like, they make me laugh and blush from either how hilarious or sweet they are. I adore you all little darlings, truly. You all deserve to be cared and love for and for somebody to hold your hand through everything. And if you have nobody doing that, I have a unlimited love supply that I am happy to share. 

As we are close to 20k, which I am so shocked at help-

I will be doing, one, a QnA to any questions you have. The only questions I will not be answering is what my age is, where I live, all the fun shit. Common sense people. I will answer any other question, from about me to my DR.

I will start writing more frequently as I have gotten some more motivation and I adore all of you so much and I love feeding you guys.

So for the QnA, you can just list the questions in the comments if you would like. Please, if any of you need somebody to talk to, I am right here. You are special, I love you and so many people do as well.

Alright sweethearts, I'll shut the fuck up of all the lovely dovely stuff. Have an amazing day, an update will be out soon along with the Evelyn oneshot <3

Happy new year!