⚠𝑩𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑻⚠

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆:

 𝑆𝑀𝑈𝑇 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐿𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝐴𝑁𝐺𝑆𝑇.

(IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO LONG.)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

The dress. The golden dress. It stole all your thoughts and made it focus on that dress. You stopped all your movements as she came through the door, putting her hands on her waist and giving a fake smile. You dropped your glove and when she saw she thought you were overreacting, but it was like looking at an angel.

A fallen angel, to be precise.

"Darling." She snapped her fingers, trying to get your attention, as your eyes were still on the dress. Every curve was shown; the necklaces that were on her neck matched along with her diamond earrings. The fur..whatever it was called looked good on her as well. Her hair was perfectly curled as always.

"Sorry, hm?" You said as you bent down to pick up the glove, sliding it onto your arm.

"You were staring for a little bit there, love."

"Well who couldn't? Look at you, you're Polly Gray." You said as if it was obvious and it was. She waved her hand but saw you were serious. She walked over to you and kissed you gently, her hands fixed on your hips now. She trailed her kisses up your jawline before kissing your temple and backing away.

"Pol I just want to say, Mosley he is..confident in his abilities." You said as you got an earring on.

"What do you mean?"

"He may think he has the ability to fuck you. That's what I mean. He fucks any girl he wants. He gets anything he wants. So be aware, you're a beautiful woman and he may take a liking towards you."

You put on your other earring as Polly furrowed her brows, "How do you know?"

"Pardon?"

"You heard me."

You rolled your eyes, "Lizzie has told me about what these types of men are like, girl to girl. Nothing to worry about." You laughed off. You were telling the truth, Lizzie wanted to warn you since you were around him a lot for business. But, that wasn't all. Being on business with Thomas quite often meant seeing him..often. He gave you flirtatious looks and smiles, kissing your hand every time he saw you, compliments that feel quite backhanded. Thomas would clear his throat as a warning, but it never really stopped. The only thing that kept you there was Tommy as you knew he'd protect you.

So, were you really telling the truth? It was complicated. You had spoken to Lizzie about it and she advised you that men wouldn't stop, no matter who they were. Which was a disappointment.