𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒; 

𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐇. 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐌..𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝟏𝟗𝟐𝟎𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓. 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘/𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐑𝐀.

music recs; leaving tonight by the neighborhood..literally all I listened to.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Tonight was the opening of the Garrison, and you couldn't say you were not interested in seeing what the updates were to it. You knew it'd be fancy, it desperately needed an update anyways. It looked more like it was built for the 1800s, not the early 1920s. Possibly the pub blowing up was a blessing, interior wise.

The past few days had been stressful, not much with actual work, but with Polly. You couldn't deny the fact you loved the woman, in a not so friendly way. You cared for her, so when you heard from Thomas about the recent arguments about not allowing her to see her child and her going mad (understandably) you were worried for her. Luckily, he didn't say that you were the one who went to give him the address so you were in the clear.

But, you were also filled with dread at what she might do and what grudges she may hold. You never wanted to make her disappointed, nonetheless you couldn't help but agree with Tommy that it just wasn't safe.

Back to the present where you sat in the car with Ada, helping her out with Karl. You were dressed beautifully for the occasion, red lipstick painting your lips and your hair slightly curled at the bangs, the rest falling down your shoulders effortlessly. The navy blue dress you wore had entertained Karl as he grabbed onto the fabric, causing Ada to laugh. "Not even a Shelby and he seems to like you more than me."

"Oh, shush." You replied with a small smile, making silly expressions to keep the baby occupied. He smiled up at you, before his head shot to the right as the car stopped abruptly. You glanced back at him, starting to hand him to Ada who got out of the car too soon to do so. You sighed, "Guess you're coming with me, baby boy."

You got out of the car, holding Karl flush against your hip. Your smile widened once you stepped inside, looking around the bustling pub. It was golden, literally. Gold was everywhere, but nonetheless it was gorgeous.

A loud laugh brought you from your thoughts, bringing your eyes to Polly who was talking to a random man. You had finally caught up to Ada, who saw you had Karl in your hands.

𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑷𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒚On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara