𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒:

 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

You banged on Thomas's door. Rage built inside you at the prime time of 7 a.m. A letter was in your clutch, your address written in cursive on the envelope, along with Polly's name and yours. The letter slipped through the slit of the door, you overheard it when you were sipping your coffee, going through the many letters and that one caught your eye.

Your eyes widened as they flipped through the threatening words towards you and especially Polly. Why would Polly be threatened more, you wondered. There had to be a reason. You helped Tommy with his work, why would they threaten your wife?

Until it came to you.

Your fist was sore from how hard your pounds were on the door. Finally it was opened by Lizzie who was alarmed. Her left hand was clutching the middle of her robe as the other was on the side of the door.

"Y/n what the fuck-" You barged through, hitting her in the shoulder. She slammed the door shut, following you quickly. "Where the fuck is Thomas Liz?" You yelled. You saw him turn around the corner and your rage got the best of you. He seemed ever so confused by the look you gave him.

You stormed over to him, and he didn't get a chance to back away before you started punching his chest. "Do you think you'd get away with everything you've fucking done?!" You punched and punched and he tried to get ahold of your hands. He didn't want to hurt you so he looked over at Lizzie to pull you away.

You felt her hands snake under your arms, yanking you away from him. You didn't fight in her grasp as she cursed under her breath, her nails digging into your flesh. You caught your breath as Thomas caught his, the uncomfortable tension high.

"Explain what this is Tommy!" You got one of your hands free and threw it to him. Lizzie focused on Thomas's face as he read along the words, starting to run his fingers through his hair. You chuckled sarcastically, "Anything to fucking say?"

"No return address?"

"None." He flipped over the envelope. He took one last look of it, walking to the fireplace and chucking it in. You watched as the paper crumpled up into ash, the fire lining the edges with glowing orange. He turned back to you, your fists balling in frustration.

"You need to fucking calm down Y/n!" He called out. You raised your eyebrows, "Me? Me he says! Yes because you own the world, don't you? I have absolutely no right to be angry at you, don't I? Your aunt and the person who saved you is in danger, but who cares when Thomas Shelby is in the picture." He widened his eyes at your shouting insults, pacing around the room as Lizzie's grip softened. He didn't answer which made your rage bigger.