⚠𝑱𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑺𝒀⚠

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲, 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲? 𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐡, 𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Family meeting tomorrow darling." You walked into the kitchen, grabbing a apple and biting into it.

"Me and you were supposed to go shopping though." Polly pouted, drying her hands off from washing the dishes. You just laughed a bit, she was spoiled to death. It isn't supposed to be offensive, it's just a fact. The women has every portrait that you could get painted, Diamond necklaces and earrings from France and Italy, heels, everything.

Anything for the Gypsy queen though.

"It can wait sweetheart, we have enough."

"Excuse me?" She flipped herself over so she was facing you with a face full of attitude, taking the comment to heart.

"I said it can wait, family meetings are important and I don't want to miss anything. Besides, Thomas made it sound important." She rolled her eyes, bored already with this family meeting junk.

"So we can't skip?"

"Unless you want a bullet through your head, no." She stared you down, you shrugged at her.

"He wouldn't put a bullet through my fucking head Y/n."

"Oh darling he did many things that we thought he wouldn't do. Never say never. We are going to the ring, we are watching some men fight. Part of business I guess." You waved off. She gave in, not wanting to argue with you as it wasn't your fault.

"How was work today sweetheart?" She asked, wiping off the counter.

"It was okay, the betting shop was quite busy though. I had to get some cash."

"Why did you need cash?"

"Tommy needed it, I didn't ask any questions. It was a fucking lot though." You jump on the counter, sitting right next to where she was cleaning. She looked at you and you looked at her, giving her a 'I'm not moving." One.