𝑴𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑳𝒀

𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 - 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 - 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

TW: death, mature themes, blood, protesting.

"Y/n, you ready for tonight?" Tommy walked into your office, leaning on the doorframe.

"Tonight is?"

"It's Mosley, have to go to the speech. Where our plan will come to place." He paused with every sentence, looking back at Polly who was trying her very best to ignore the conversation.

"I think I'm ready. If my gun is loaded and I have my 'I'm killing my enemy' dress on, then yes." He shook his head, putting the plan into place in his head again for the 50th time of that day.

You heard Polly's office door slam shut, high heels making contact with the floor hastily down the hallway. You put your finger up, guessing where she also slammed the entry door shut.

Slam.

"There it is."

"She's pissed off with you taking this eh?"

"You saw what happened the other night, obviously she still is." You clicked your pen, continuing to write.

"She's overprotective." He quickly added, taking a cigarette out and lighting it.

"Have you tried to talk to her? Maybe even reassure her that I'll be fine?" Your voice sounded a bit desperate, trying to see if he had done anything.

"If I do that and you come out dead or hurt, I'm dead. Pol would be digging my grave." You dropped your pen and never rolled your eyes harder at Thomas in that moment. Still as selfish as could be.

"Y/n I promised her you wouldn't get hurt already, what fucking else could I do?"

"Nothing Tom, she's just incredibly unhappy at me still. She also wanted me to get home early, in which I'm doing." You closed your bag shut, standing up and getting your coat on. He sighed, closing his eyes as he tried to think of ways to prove to Polly you wouldn't get hurt.

"I'm bloody trying my best Y/n!" He called out to you as you walked out the front door, well about to.

"You're always trying your best aren't you Tommy Shelby?" You shut the door, seeing that Polly was waiting for you with the car on. You opened the car door, getting in and slamming it shut.

"Did Tommy put up a fight to you leaving early?" She questioned as she started driving.

"No, luckily. I'm doing him a huge fucking favor so the least he could do was let me out early."

"That reminds me, backyard when we get home." You furrowed your eyebrows, confused on why as she gave no reason.

"Pol, why if I may ask?"