⚠𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺⚠

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 - 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝐍𝐃, 𝟏𝟗𝟐𝟕

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Sweetheart, you can't come to the family meeting today." Polly said as she got her coat on, and you began too as well as a family meeting was starting.

"Why? Did I do something?"

"No, it's just to plan something. I'll be going now, behave darling." She gave you a quick kiss and shut the door, locking it closed.

You just shrugged, not thinking much of it. Besides, atleast you could relax than listening for three hours of Thomas and his boring rambling.

"Hope it's not like last year with Linda's baby." Saying to yourself, you just walked around the house seeing if anything needed to be cleaned. Polly didn't  really like a unclean house so you just mind as well.

You heard a knock at the door while you were upstairs. The knocks were consistent so you just ran down the stairs, opening it just a crack to see Finn.

You opened it all the way and let him in, he was obviously sad about something.

"What's the matter Finn, I can already see something happened. Isn't there a family meeting?" He walked into the house, closing the door and putting his cap on the hook. He sat down on the couch while you came in and sat across from him.

"They kicked me out cause they think I'll snitch. I told them I won't but Aunt Pol yelled at me!"

"Snitch on what?"

"I can't tell you! It's about your birthd- no!" He stopped himself, putting his head in his hands. You laughed a bit at him, he was overreacting.

"Finn do you think I'm dumb enough to not know?"

"The details of it Aunt Y/n. The details! I wanted to know too!" You sighed a bit, feeling sorry for the boy. He always wanted to be included in everything.

"Finn, trust me, they're probably going to be arguing about shit. Nothing fun. They are at the Garrison, yeah?"

"Yeah.."

"So we can't go there, anywhere you want to go?" He looked up at you, making a curl of his lips as he thought.

"I'd say go to London and see Ada but she is there too."

"Then how about we stay here? It isn't complete hell, and I'm not allowing you to get a prostitute." He groaned at your words while you flipped through the pages of a magazine you found, looking up at him every one in awhile.

"What about the horses?"

"We can do that if we can make dinner an hour before Aunt Polly gets back. Deal?"