⚠𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑳𝒀'𝑺 𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑷⚠

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐘'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒; 

𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄..𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄? 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Papers seized your hand as you strode to Thomas's office, your tired eyes meeting the bronze plate hanging in the middle of the door that had his initials engraved on it. You deeply sighed before you opened the door, Thomas already knowing you were there from the sound of your heels.

He didn't think it was anyone else due to the fact that there was nobody else there. It was late and everyone had gone home, except you and him. It was the usual him forcing you to stay later because somehow the paperwork never fucking ended. Nor did the bank statements or even political issues.

Thomas mumbled a hello as you walked in, your eyes scanning the room. You set the papers on his desk before going back to where the whiskey and glasses were. "You need to look over those, so does Arthur. But, as I did the paperwork, you can be a big boy and give him it, yeah?" You spoke, popping the top off of the bottle and pouring some in a glass. You looked over at Thomas who was already peering at you, nodding as a form to get you to get him a glass as well.

You did so, handing him it and sitting down across from him. His eyebrows arched, "That was a bad investment.."

"You consented. I consented. Polly consented. And Arthur consented. John did too but god knows he is nothing but a dumbass." You replied with a stern tone.

He leaned back in his chair, scanning the words on the paper. He looked concerned for a moment, "Y/n, how tired are you?" He questioned.

"..What?"

"Answer the question."

Scoffing, "With the times you force me to wake up and work and stay up? I'm very fucking tired- why?" You asked with confusion.

He turned the paper towards you, his index finger going to the business name, "This is supposed to say 'Shelby Company Limited'..not, 'Shelby Company Litted'." He spoke awkwardly as you pinched your nose, your head being thrown back in frustration. He paused to look at you, quickly adding on, "It's an easy mistake. It's fine."

You downed the rest of the whiskey, standing up from your seat. "I really wouldn't care if it was fine or not, Tommy. It's done and I refuse to redo it." One glance at the clock caused you to huff, "Is there anything else that we need to speak of, or no? 'Cause I'd like to get back home to Polly."