𝑫𝑶𝑳𝑳

𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋 - 𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒

𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋 - 𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Pollyy." You groaned, feeling her arms wrap around your waist, putting pressure on the bruises she left.

"Yes sweetie?"

"What time is it?"

"7:30." You looked up at her and gave her approving nod, putting your head back in the pillows to block out the light.

"I'm going to go make breakfast." Polly took the blankets off the both of you as she needed to get out, looking at your bare back for a moment filled with purple marks and scratches. If somebody saw those out of context, they'd think you'd been abused or assaulted.

"Such pretty bruises babydoll." She said as she walked out the door, and you tugged the blankets back on.

"Chocolate chips or none?" You heard Polly yell, you got your head up once more, "Chocolate chips! Please!"

You got up and slid a robe on, Polly's robe since you couldn't find yours. You suspected Polly was wearing it, that'd be your excuse if she wasn't.

You went down the stairs to see Polly making pancakes, humming a little melody while doing so.

"Pol, your hair like that is the cutest thing I've ever seen." She shot you a look, her hair was all curled up with little fly aways surrounding her, it truly was adorable.

You sat at the table that looked like it was supposed to be for a much bigger family, but you weren't shocked at Thomas did buy the house and expects everything bigger than it needs to be.

"Thank you madam." You say as she put a plate in front of you, putting herself down as well.

"Of course darling. How the hell did you get down the stairs? And is that my robe?" She pointed to the embroidery on it, that labeled 'P.G.'

"Yes, and I've had practice." You state proudly, taking a bite.

"Ah, from who pet?"

"Oh just a woman, very kind and loving, scary to others. A badass, powerful women in fact. Very rich, runs a business but her nephew takes all the credit. You know her?"

"I think I do, she is one of the luckiest people I've ever met."

"Mm, I'm flattered." She laughed at your tone, waving her hand.