𝑺𝑨𝑭𝑬𝑻𝒀

𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐘 - 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐘 - 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒.

TW- angst, arguing.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

You scanned through the bank statements, trying to recollect what has been happening in the last year as it had been chaos. Polly was at her desk as well, going through everything and occasionally either huffing or getting yet another cigarette and lighting it.

All you heard was the fire crackling, pages being flipped, and Polly's huffing, along with muffled voices throughout the building.

"Sweetheart what day-"

"October 22nd, 1930." You answer, looking down as you already knew what she was asking.

"Thank you doll." She softly said, back to writing on the paper.

"Mhm."

You heard footsteps coming to the end of the hallway where both you and Polly were, making you raise an eyebrow.

"I bet you 5 pounds it's Thomas." She rolls her eyes, "Fine. 5 pounds if it's Arthur."

"Deal." She nods her head, eyeing the door way every other second.

"Y/n, I need to talk to you." You heard Thomas's voice making you send a victory look to Polly who just rolled her eyes, lazily waving her hand at you.

"About what Tom?"

"Mosley. You're coming with me along with the other men to end that bastard." He flatly said, hovering over your desk as you gulped, you hated that man.

"Why me?"

"Because, you're one of my most trusted. It's a honorable action."

"I don't know Thomas, it's dangerous. You never know when he might know."

"He won't fucking know, we are the Peaky Blinders. He'd only know if somebody betrayed us."

"Yeah and John said that before he got shot and was in the hospital for three months. And then remember Billy Kimber? You know who betrayed us. Look at the past." You put the pen down and finally looked up at him in which he had his bitch face on.

"I promise you'll be fine."

"And look at Lizzie. You said that before-"

"Don't fucking mention that. You will be coming. Besides, like I said, all the men will be there as well." He was clearly getting annoyed and you knew you had no choice with his stubbornness. It was in the family blood, their unbeatable stubbornness.

"So I'm the only women there?"

"Correct?"

"So I'll look badass?" You chirped, he finally sat down in a chair across from you as he got the memo that the conversation is going to be long.