⚠𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑺 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰𝑰𝑰⚠

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐍𝐎

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐍𝐎. 𝟑 - 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

~One week later~

You and Polly were practically always going out, enjoying yourselves. It was the second to last day there and you both wanted to make it special.

"Don't run or you will break your neck, you silly girl!" Polly yelled, you were running down the cobblestone stairs and you made a laugh at her. You didn't believe her and you kept running.

"Y/n!"

"What?"

"Stop fucking running." She caught up to you, out of breath.

"Fine, where are we going?"

"Like I said, one of the museums. I can't pronounce the name but I know where it is, it's full of art and such."

"Then let's go Polly!" You yelled, waving your hands to the guessing of the direction of the location.

"The museum isn't going to close on us, besides, I'm Polly Gray, it will fucking open under my orders." Her voice was laced with a sternness you've only really heard towards the boys.

"We are in Paris Pol, not Birmingham."

"Who the fuck cares? We are bold people."

"That we are." You huffed out, walking along with Polly.

"I have dinner reservations tonight at 7:30." Polly said, looking at you.

"Isn't that a bit late for you, old lady?" You ask, stifling a laugh.

"Oi! I'm not old! It isn't late for me at all." She snapped.

"Alright, I'm sorry."

"You are forgiven. Under circumstances." You kept walking, and walking. Halfway there, you practically collapsed and Polly was tired of the complaining.

"Pol I can't. I'm going to die." You exaggerate, and she rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed at your behavior.

"Yes, you are. Women up!" The scolding made you even more tired, but you got up and hung on her arm, waiting to get to the museum which you were starting to think wasn't even worth it.

"My sweet girl, I love you but, hurry the fuck up! People are going to get in front of us!" It wasn't the best idea to wear heels, but Polly made you since she wanted to show you off a bit.

Once you both got there, you internally rolled your eyes. The fucking building was huge, meaning you'd have to walk more and more.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Polly said as you both walked in to the busy place. She was happy, so you were too.

"It's gorgeous." Polly beamed at your words, excited that you liked her idea.

"Let's go see the sculptures! I heard that they are fucking amazing!"