⚠𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒃𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏⚠

𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐁𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 - 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒.

 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐄 (𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄), 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊, 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊, 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊, 𝐃𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐓𝐎𝐘𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Fucks sake it's 5:30 am. Tommy making us doing this shit." You said, whining almost as you slipped your gloves on.

"It's our fucking job Y/n, and these children are getting beaten. Fucking beaten!" Polly snapped back, her viciousness coming through. You circled your head around and turned on your heel, getting your thick coat on.

"I understand. I just want a fucking sleep schedule for fucks sake!" You yelled back, you both weren't much morning people.

"You'll get one! We can take a nap when we get home. It's also my birthday missus!" Her tone went sweet at the thought of her birthday. You let out a chuckle through the tension. She deserved to be excited about her birthday, it was sweet.

"I know it's your birthday, and for your birthday we can nap and cuddle. And yell at some fucking nuns. Add some spice to your life. The world is a better place." You mocked Arthur from one of the last family meetings. You heard her laugh from the other room. She came from the room and stood in front of you with a gesture for your opinion.

Her hair was curled as always, frizzy but in the best way possible. A dark green, sage almost fedora sat on her head. A plum colored coat was around her waist, letting her curves make its shape. Her blouse was peeking through the coat, it's pattern having a beige color. She had black tights over her legs ending with her platform heels that were as sharp as a knife.

"So?" She asked, putting her gloves on now.

"Very pretty love, you're making a statement."

"A statement?" Questioning filled her voice, grabbing the keys that hung on the hook next to the front door.

"A statement that you don't take shit. We have no idea who these people are or what they can do, so mind as well look hot while calling out some whores." You shrugged. You took the keys from her hand as her eyes followed you around the room with a smug smirk, the creak from the door opening made you cringe. It was annoying and never getting fixed. The door slammed shut and you locked it, the click letting you know it was shut.