"𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬, 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑴𝑬 𝑳𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑯!"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

(God I love this gif. She is so momm-)

"𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇!"

𝐓𝐖: 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐍, 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

You and Thomas. Everyone in the Shelby family knew you were best friends, sometimes. You had your rough, very rough patches with each other at times. It was either you loved him or you hated his guts and wanted to murder him for the things he did to you or any other innocent person. Or the stupid descions he had made.

No in between.

Anyways. The public wasn't so smart, though. Being the 1920s and 30s, nobody would really think that two women would be married. It was crazy to think that for some people. Even crazier to think?

A Shelby woman married to another woman. The aunt of the family, the heart and brain of it. She didn't even expect such a thing either, until she met you, of course.

The best part was? She didn't really give a fuck about opinions, it wasn't much of a hesitation to date you, just the denial got into the way. Nobody could blame her. Especially since you were younger and someone who Tommy brought back from the war as if you were a souvenir or a treasure he had found.

You'd always remember the day where you met Polly. According to the bartender, you were absolutely bonkers to think that she was sweet and kind. Shocked himself that she didn't give you a dirty look and told you to fuck off. It wasn't long before you learned that you were treated differently from other people who had encountered her.

Then, Thomas noticed, then Ada, so forth. John and Arthur were the last, that explains it itself.

And that is how it all started. Probably a blessing and a curse. The blessing was that you found someone who cared, and a family. Who you really loved and who kept you safe. Having a home, luxurious clothes, vacations, good income. An extremely pretty and loving wife.

The curse? Having to be in a fucking gang. Getting shot, almost getting killed, being tracked down, losing loads of money, people around you getting killed. It was the scariest when things got quiet, because you knew someone else would just come running to target the family after they heard the war with another person had ended.

Was it worth the price? Of course, because you loved them all. Most of the time.

You and Thomas had done most business together. In the office and out in meetings with dreadful fucks- I mean, fellow business men.

Tonight you and Tommy were out for a gala that for once, wasn't hosted by him. It was for politics, or something to do with it. You didn't listen much. Lizzie couldn't attend due to wanting to be with her children instead of acting like she cared about champagne and signatures.