⚠𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑰𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑬𝑹⚠

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑 - 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐬𝐮𝐞 𝐦𝐞.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Tommy, help me up so I can put this fucking star on the tree." You groaned. He sighed, you had the copper star in your hand and waiting for him to pick you up for the tree since Ada had the ladder.

He put his hands around your waist, lifting you up so you were high enough to put it on the highest branch. With some moving around a using some branches to stabilize it, it was all set. You looked down at Tommy to put you down. He did so but paused, having an idea in mind and you knew that look.

"Thomas Shelby- I swear to god!" You screamed as he threw you over his shoulder. He had that smile on his face that was rare as you punched his back. He blew through the kitchen where Polly and Lizzie were making dinner and Arthur was talking about stupid shit that Pol just blew off. Everybody turned around to see you, cursing and Tommy with a smug grin on his face.

"I found this under the tree. Better then coal I guess." You tried to kick him where it hurts but he didn't let that happen. You just gave up, going limp. Polly tried to hold in her laugh while Arthur stood up, putting his arms out so Tommy could just..maybe put you down. But no, it was the Shelby brothers.

Polly looked over at them and her eyes went cold with realization, "Boys, don't you dare-" It was too late. Tommy basically threw you into Arthur's arms catching you by surprise. You screamed again but he caught you in his arms, laughing his ass off with Tommy.

"Boys! Put the poor girl down! Go play with the kids outside and make sure John isn't teaching them anything stupid!" She yelled. Arthur put you down and walked outside with Tommy, his arm around his shoulders. 

You smoothed out your dress, it was Christmas Eve and the whole family was at yours and Pol's home. You were turned around by Polly and she checked your body for any sign you were hurt. When she saw you were not, she kiss you on the head and gave you a little smile. She went back to cooking where Ada was there, her arms folded across her chest and smiling at the two of you. She whispered something to Pol and she wacked her arm making you suspicious but shrugging it off. 

You went off to the living room where the tree sat, only with lights and a star. You just wanted to get the star done first since it was easier. You got the box of glass ornaments that were all different colors, putting them out for the kids to help. Once they were all there, you asked Mary to go and find them so they knew that it was all ready if they wanted to help decorate.

Before you knew it, all the kids came running in along with John and Arthur. You pointed to the ornaments, telling them to be careful as they were fragile and that Aunt Polly would be disappointed if you broke one. They all nodded, taking one each very gently and putting one on the tree. You put some on the higher branches while John and Arthur did the same.