⚠𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰𝑰⚠

𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎

𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎. 𝐈𝐈 - 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐒.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Can we please get a croissant, please?!" You begged Polly for the hundredth time. She was in control of the money. She was buying herself all different things and you were just following her. You were practically silent the whole time in jealousy and in hunger.

"Polly please!"

"Where have I heard that before?"

"Shut up! I'm hungry! Can we please, I beg you, get lunch. You bought yourself a dress, a watch and many hats to last a lifetime. So let's do what I want and just eat." You rushed out, out of breath by the time you were done.

"..fine. I don't want my baby to starve. Let's go to that cafe. They have treats and coffee there and you can get whatever you want."

"Like a sugar mommy?" You laugh out, relieved you are getting something to eat. It was a joke.

"Exactly. Right on point, sweet babe." You shake your head and practically run to the cafe, not wasting any time. You dragged Polly along with you and entered the warm cafe, filled with smells only dreams would be made up of.

"Oh my god." Is all you could say. It all looked delicious.

"Give me the money." You put your hand out for Polly to give to you. She reached in her pocket and got out 150 €, and giving it to you. When you tried to walk away she pulled you back, "You will pay me back later, sweetheart." You nodded, not caring at really what she said. She let go of you and you ran into the line, looking at all the tasty pastries and baked goods.

"Bonjour! Que voudriez-vous de notre belle sélection?" (Hello! What would you like from our fine selection?)

"Salut, j'ai besoin de 3 croissants au chocolat, 8 macarons, cette mousse au chocolat et une crème brûlée" (Hi there, I need three chocolate croissants, 8 macaroons, the chocolate mousse, and the creme brûlée)

"Parfait, veuillez patienter. Ce sera 121 euros." (Perfect, please wait. That will be 121 euros.) You took the money out and handed it to him and he smiled, delicately putting the pastries in the boxes.

"Merci!" You say, walking away from the counter with the bags.

"I got a lot of good stuff." You were in front of Polly now and she was smiling.

"Didn't know you spoke French."

"Well, I'm full of surprises." She laughs and you both went to sit down, the tables were tiny but manageable.

"I got you a croissant Pol, it's chocolate." You handed her the fluffy pastry and she took it, taking a small bite.

"It's delicious, I've tasted better though."