𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 - 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

You walk out of the house, 6:15 a.m. It was now the day after Valentine's Day and you had to talk to Thomas. You were practically looking at the ring every other minute to inspect how beautiful it was. Polly was still asleep at the moment, since you both were up until 4 a.m. Which meant only 2 hours of sleep for you, great.

You walked into the Betting shop, where Thomas said he would meet you. You went to the table area but it was Arthur playing with a pen.

"Morning Art, where's Tommy?" He looked up and had a look of satisfaction.

"Good morning Golden. Tommy had some work to do so he set me for the job of telling you what you needa know. Now sit." You laughed at his words, putting your hat on the hanger.

"What did you need to talk to me about? You sounded worried." You sat down across from him and settled yourself.

"I just have like, 2 questions. Me and Polly..we are engaged. But how the fuck are we going to have a wedding? I mean, me and her are illegal." You say to  him, voice cracking a bit.

"Y/n. Everything we fucking do is illegal. So truly, we don't care. But, we could probably find somebody to marry you both. In which Tommy has already done." He says making you shoot your head up.

"Huh?"

"Tommy knows some people Y/n. You will have a wedding, everything you want. Like Tom and Grace or John and Esme. Dancing, cake, dresses, all that fucking fancy stuff. You go in for picking out dresses tomorrow with Lizzie. And Polly, she picks out a dress with Ada. Maybe even Pol will wear a suit." He says casually. You, you were on the verge of sobbing. He lit a cigarette and stared at your face, tears burning at your eyes.

"Don't cry, it's my pleasure." He said, blowing the smoke in the air. He said it in his cheery voice, like he was the one doing all of this, he was part of it though.

"Arthur, why is he doing this for us?" You ask with genuine curiosity.

"Because, he and I care about your relationship with her, we love you both, so he said, "Why not?" You gave us a ton, why not pay back?" You smiled, atleast they worked together on it.

"Thank you...can you schedule a family meeting today for the plans? Like the bachelor party, wedding itself. The basics." You take a cigarette after asking from his pack, making him roll his eyes.

"I already did. 4 p.m, today." He said with a nod. You shoot him a thumbs up. "Thanks Art, I'll see you then." You say as you exit the shop. He gives you a little wave, you left with a big smile.

You got back home to see none of the lights were on,
which meant Polly was still asleep. You headed upstairs after you took your shoes and coat off, carefully opening the door.