⚠𝑲𝑬𝑬𝑷 𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑬𝑻⚠

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒; 

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐃𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐗. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐍𝐂. (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓.)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

The benefits of Tommy being on a business trip were endless. They all began with the reasoning that he wasn't there. He couldn't call you and Polly into work in the earliest of hours, he couldn't barge into your home, he couldn't force you to go with him somewhere. It was complete bliss.

As said, today was one of those lucky days. The sun had risen before you and you were comfortably under the covers, sleeping close to Polly. She had gotten up before you as you vaguely remembered her laying a kiss to your forehead before leaving your vision, going somewhere else before you had fallen back asleep to even question her whereabouts.

The phone hadn't rang once and you were awoken by yourself. You yawned and stretched out, reaching for Polly on instinct to frown at the feeling of only the sheets. You stayed in place for a while, enjoying the comfortable position you were laying in.

A knock at the door interrupted the peace, making you groan as you stood up. The cold air sent a chill through your spine as you turned the knob and opened it, being greeted by Mary. "Morning, Mary. What can I do for you?"

"Good morning Miss Gray, last week we had agreed to this time for us to clean up the bedroom. I do see you have just awoken. Shall I come later?"

"No, no! I'll stay in the bathroom until you all finish, I'm not awake enough yet to step outside." You tiredly laughed, opening the door wider for the two. You moved out of their way and stepped into the bathroom, locking the door shut and sighing.

"Good morning, sweet girl."

You jumped out of your skin when you heard the voice, heart thumping out of your chest. You quickly turned around, relieved at the sight of Polly in the bathtub with a sly smirk and cigarette in hand. "Someone's on edge."