⚠𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑶 𝑵𝑶.𝑰𝑰⚠

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎 𝐍𝐎. 𝟐 "𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖, 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Oi! Don't go too deep, love!" Polly yelled from the shore. You were trying to find seashells, going under the water and skimming through. You shot your head back like a child when their mother yelled for them for dinner. You rolled your eyes once you comprehended what she said.

"I'm fucking fine Pol!" You got dirty looks from mothers with their children, you didn't really care though. Polly laid on a longe chair with a umbrella over her giving her shade. She had a magazine in her hands, reading it. Sunglasses covered her eyes and she had a dark teal two piece on. It accumulated her curves and she couldn't have looked better. She checked on you every two minutes, she couldn't trust you to not do something stupid.

"Sweetheart, how about you get out now? I don't want you all bloody pruned!" She shouted through the crowds voices on the beach. You groaned, swimming out and crawling on the beach through the wet sand. You stood up and got to where Polly was, sitting on your lounge chair now and wrapping a towel around yourself. You put the seashells in a ceramic bowl you had gotten at the gift shop, admiring the shapes and patterns and colors of the interesting things.

Polly sat up and wiped off some of the sand off your leg, rubbing it after. You glanced at each shell with curiosity, not noticing her really. You put them each in their own row on another towel.

"Little love, why are the seashells getting more attention than me?" She laughed and you gave her a glare full of attitude. She smoothly took her sunglasses off, raising her eyebrows. She looked at your cheeks, her hand cupped one side and rubbed the apple of it.

"Your cheeks are rosy, sweet girl. Do you need more sunscreen?" A strong wind blew, children laughing through the sea breeze. You smiled at the question, Polly still getting lost in your eyes as hers were full of
worry, and her impatience to the answer of the question.

"I'm good, I promise. Don't you wanna go in the water?" She calmly grinned and kissed your red nose, making it an even deeper shade with her red lipstick.

"I don't need to go in the water. I need to watch you, don't want you to get hurt eh?" Your pout came to light, looking down at the pale sand of the shore.

"I'm not a bloody child, I can handle myself!"

"That pout of yours is telling me otherwise, baby. No need to get all defensive." She tapped your lips with her index finger and flipped through a page of her magazine. You sighed and laid fully on the chair, drinking her champagne. Your hair curled from the ocean water, giving it a beach wave curly look.

A hour or so went by before you both stood up and finally walked back to the hotel, needing to take a nap before the dinner reservation. It was in the casino so it wasn't much far away.