𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑵.𝑰

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒;

𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐄/𝐒𝐀, 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆 𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘, 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇, 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐓𝐒𝐃, 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐀, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐃, 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀, 𝐆𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒, 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐌, 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐘, 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌, 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.

𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒.

p.s- you guys better eat this shit up.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

F E B R U A R Y   1 1 T H , 1 9 2 4

How I've been busy these days.

Grace and Thomas are getting married in two weeks, and I have been expected to help plan it, help with the customs of her dress, make sure Charlie is taken care of if Thomas and Grace have chosen to go out and plan themselves. Or fuck. In return I'm being taught Romanian and have a nicer paycheque.

I'm too nice to reject helping the two, even if I don't fancy Grace. She has a notorious past of being a snitch to the Shelby family, a liar. Somehow, she made her way into Thomas's heart, and now they have a child together and she is to be joining their family. It's not my family, so I don't think I have the right to say much..do I? I don't have a clue anymore.

When I say I don't fancy Grace, I mean I don't trust her. I dislike her. The only reason I am helping, is because she makes Thomas happy. She gave him a child. She gave him the ability to feel true love, to feel the beauty of romance once more and unleash a more affectionate side of him. For that, I do appreciate her for. Usually, if someone did what she did to Tommy, they'd be six feet under, only remains of their bones to be found and the blood would be on Shelby's hands. But, odd enough, he did the complete opposite.