⚠𝑵𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑯𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑬⚠

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐍𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒; 

𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆..𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Snowball..c'mere." You picked the fluffy cat up, holding her with your one hand and petting her head with the other. "Which one should I wear, hm?" Referring to the two dresses sprawled out on the bed, you put her down for her to choose. Snowball was your second best bet when Polly wasn't around. She was silent and had a good fashion sense.

You got your answer when Snowball stood on the left for a moment before falling onto her side on the dress, putting her legs up to get petted. You smiled, leaning down to pick her up. "What a good girl, thank you."

Beginning to undo your robe, you took the dress Snowball had chosen and took it off the hanger. The satin robe fell to the ground, only to be replaced with the dress.

The plans for the day were to go out Christmas shopping with Lizzie. You were choosing a gift for Polly, so you obviously couldn't let her go with you. And Lizzie had known what all the kids wanted, including Ada and Tommy. Besides, she was great to go shopping with. She didn't judge on your life, and loved complaining about Thomas.

Polly had also been out for the day due to having to work, so it was perfect.

The satin dress wrapped tightly along your figure, the hem going to your upper knee. It was a deep red, contrasting perfectly with the black tights that had covered your legs. You adjusted the garters attached to them before putting on your heels, rushing at this point since you knew Lizzie would be there any moment.

"Mrs. Gray!"

"I'm coming! Tell Lizzie to wait just two minutes, please!" You shouted back, almost tripping over yourself as you clipped your necklace together. You quickly took your tube of lipstick and put it over your lips, throwing it back onto the vanity before slipping your black trench coat on.

You rushed down the stairs to see Lizzie waiting, greeting you with a kind smile. "Come on, love. We have places to be."

"Sorry," You paused as you began to walk out the door, turning around for a quick moment. "Mary! Give Snowball a few treats please! Thank you!" You finished and hurried out, closing the door behind you and getting into the car with Lizzie. You sat next to her, flashing her a tiny smile.

"I was thinking we could go to brunch first, then to Harrods. And if we need to, possibly Hamleys if we cannot find the kids gifts there." She thought out loud, glancing at you.