𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

It was one of the most romantic days of the year, Valentine's Day! How exciting. But, you and Polly both had work. Thomas didn't really care since he truly only cares about himself in many situations. So, instead of eating chocolate and sharing passionate kisses, you both had to sit through boring ass family meetings and fight with the rest of the family about shit.

"We are late, fucking hell!"

"Polly, I don't want to go to work." You drag out like a child whining, she gives you a skeptical look.

"Well, you fucking are, sorry sweetie. Get your arse dressed." It was safe to say Polly was pissed about the situation too. You dove your head back into the pillow, the sun was too bright. And just hearing Thomas's annoying words, "I regret what I did in the past." Over and over, makes you tired of your job.

Polly sighed in annoyance and ripped the covers off of you, letting the cold air hit your skin.

"Y/n, get up! We will be late and then Thomas will think we were fucking!"

"If he is going to think it, why can't we do it?" You felt yourself being dragged off the bed, making you get on your feet before you cut yourself on the floor.

"Because we need to get to work. And we both know that you can't walk after I fuck you out." She whispered the last part in your ear making you tense up the tiniest bit.

"Now, get dressed! I won't repeat myself!" She scolded. You went to the closet and just picked a simple casual dress. You put it on but needed help with zipping it up.

"Pol, zip it up please." She quickly walked over and took the zipper in two fingers and zipped it up as fast as she could, almost breaking it. She settled your hair a bit and gave a hastily kiss on your head and got back to getting ready herself. You both were 10 minutes late now.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" She yelled, getting her boots on and her trenchcoat on her back. She accidentally kicked Snowball, making you gasp.

"Oi! Don't hurt Snowball! Watch where you are going, Pol!" You yell. (Snowball is the cat.)

She threw yours to you and you put it on, running out the door and into the car.

You got in the driver's seat as Polly wasn't out yet. You honked the horn until she got out of the house, locking it. Once she got in the car she gave you the most annoyed looks she had ever given you.

You started driving and Polly started her daily ranting.

"Bloody Valentine's Day and Thomas are making us go here, for what!? A stupid family meeting that we just sit at and listen to his life problems so we could dwell on them! It's no newsflash that what we are doing is ILLEGAL." She ended her first statement with and you agreed with her.