⚠𝑎𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑚𝑹𝑳𝑶 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰⚠

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎 𝐍𝐎

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎 𝐍𝐎. 𝟏 - 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Do you think that pilot was a little too flirty with you, Pol?" You quizzed her. You both had landed in Monte Carlo, a little vacation for the both of you. Michael was taking over your job for you for a few weeks, leaving you reassured.

The pilot was following you both to the hotel, driving the car. You truly didn't give a fuck if he heard you. Polly eyed her ring as she answered you, "Maybe. His name is Peter and he may be staying with us, love." You choked on your wine that was served, already debating this.

"Fuck no. Not happening." Her tongue clicked, the car turned. You heard beeping from everywhere as it was busy roads filled with bustling people. Peter grumbled as cars behind you made their sound, frustrated with their impatience.

"I'm joking, my darling. Besides, I do not need a young man, I need a young, pretty girl like you, sweetheart." She whispered, lighting a cigarette. You cracked a tiny smile, taking her hand a fondling with her rings to cure your boredom. The diamond ring glittered in the golden sunlight that peeked through the windows.

"Well, lucky for you, you have one. And a very special one." You added on. She laughed, interlocking your fingers so you were now holding hands. Peter eyed you through the rear view mirror and all you could do was look away from the tension.

Polly had abolished the topics of work or any kind of stress, trying to let you have time to yourselves, not with the family intervening. Pol's eyes softened as the sunlight reflected off of them, the beautiful brown tone had specks of hazel. It was almost graceful and no doubt you could get in a trance with the eyes.

"Peter, be a dear and take our luggage to the room?" Polly ordered.

"Ma'am, I don't think-"

"You will. I'll give you some extra money." She waved him off as he pulled into where you were both staying. She got out, pulling you with her as she breathed in the crisp air before taking a drag of her cigarette.

                            HOTEL METROPOLE

"This is fucking paradise." She murmured, she dropped her cigarette on the ground and crushed it with her heel. She scanned the new place, decency is what she'd call it.

"Better than polluted fucking streets." She dragged the 'f', making you blush a tad.

"It's fucking beautiful Pol. Now come on, let's get in the room and just..relax." You shrugged. You turned around and walked into the big hotel, chandeliers covered the ceiling that was painted extraordinarily. The light colors pairing with the gold shining light on it made it dreamy.