𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑴𝒀

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;
𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Help! Somebody!

Your heels sprinted on the broken glass of the Garrison. The floorboards creaked as you fumbled for your gun, some of the Billy Boys chasing you. You didn't know how they got in uninvited, well, you knew how.

Power.

"Tommy! Arthur!" You screamed for anybody as you ran out, the streets empty. You were trying to get a tin of cigarettes when you heard a gun click. You saw them, the accent coming clear and your fight or flight mode came in. You only ran when three guns were pointed at you.

"Well well, Y/n."

It was all you heard before a gunshot. You ducked quick enough so it hit a mirror, glass cutting you just enough for blood to drip off your arms. The cuts stung, making you seethe as you shrieked for help.

You took the gun from your pocket and turned around, pointing it at them. "Go home and fuck off." You threatened breathlessly. They all laughed, a girl with a gun. What could she do?

You slowly backed up in case they would fire again. You saw Jimmy come into the smoke, a gun in clutch. "Mr. Shelby would be disappointed in the way you don't greet us, Y/l/n."

You laughed in response, glancing up at the sky. "He'd be proud when I put this fucking bullet in your skull. And it is Gray. Get it fucking right."

By this time, you were circling. The gun shaking in your hands, awaiting a need to pull the trigger. He took something out of his pocket and threw it to you, "You know what that is?" You caught it with your free hand, your finger not leaving the trigger.

"A few cheap pounds that you didn't waste on prostitutes?" You said while looking at the currency, looking back up at him to see if your answer was correct.

Chuckling, he replied with a dark grin. "It is the few pounds Mr. Shelby had given me to buy me wife a black dress. But now, I return the favour. For your wife."

You timidly started backing up, looking for an escape. He grinned sinisterly, cocking his gun. "It wouldn't be fair for me to only shoot. I'm a gentleman. Go on, my lady." He bowed in a sarcastic manner. You clenched your jaw, now you were fucked.