𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑴𝑺

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐒

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐒

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

warnings: angst, violence, there is fluff though.

"These people are after this family. You're on the hit list, Polly is, I am." Michael stated. He looked over the pictures. You sat back in your chair, a nurse timidly walking in but you paid no attention to Her.

"Michael what do you mean-" You were cut off by a nurse taking the brief case next to Michael. He fell as he tried to grab it from her and you did as well just to slip on your dress, falling right on your stomach. You felt like you couldn't breathe for a minute there, gasping for air.

"Fuck.." You groaned as you laid on the cold floor. You saw a string on the floor that looked to be attached to something. Michael was seething as he tried to get up, his wounds bleeding again.

"Michael, fuck, are you- shit!" His eyes went wide in fear as a cold blade came to the soft flesh of your neck, you being forced and dragged up to be against a man, unable to move. You scrambled in his arms but when the blade went deeper you stopped. Your hair was pulled up so your neck showed.

"Michael Gray..and Y/n L/n.." You heard a voice and heavy footsteps. His voice was rough and he had an accent. You looked at the hand below you to see a black hand tattooed on it. Your breath got caught in your throat as Michael was frozen.

Your heart started pounding as he kept pushing the knife into your throat, a strangled whimper coming from you. Michael got himself on the bed, his hands shaking.

Luca came to the door and locked it shut.

"Uh uh uh, where I'm from a hat on the bed, unlucky." He calmly stated to the both of you.

"My family...say it brings death." Michael's breath got heavier, looking him straight in the eye. Luca turned to you, quietly chuckling.

"Maybe that's what happened. Last time my men were sent to you, you got lucky. And so did you, pretty lady. You are his mother, hm? Quite young to be." He pointed to you. You clenched your jaw, trying to not break skin by the cold knife.

He took a gun out, cocking it. "Now..Your luck's run out." He said before a gun went to your head as well now. Your breathing went quicker as the gun cocked as well. Your life flashed before your eyes when you heard both the triggers pulled.

Nothing shot.

He pulled the trigger over and over again. The gun slowly left your head and so did the blade, slowly letting you free. You quietly gasped for air, your heart pounding from the intensity of that moment.