⚠𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑮𝑹𝑚𝒀'𝑺 𝑫𝑚𝒀⚠

𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"So we've agreed on chocolate cake, right?"

"Thomas, she likes strawberries so we have to add strawberries! You fucking forgot that!" You scolded at the man who just huffed, quickly writing it down.

You and Thomas were in his office, hiding from Polly and the others to make the plans for her birthday the next day. It wasn't the easiest as you both were paranoid and thought you heard footsteps every two to three seconds.

"Alright, strawberries will be with it. Chocolate icing?"

"Yes. Make sure to have the candles as well Tommy. Then we have to have her favorite alcohol with it..what's her favorite alcohol?" The answer was on the tip of your tongue, just not able to speak out. It was simple too.

"Champagne? Whiskey? Gin?"

"Whiskey! That's the one!"

"You forgot the word whiskey?" He looked up at you like you were an idiot.

"It was a mistake, learn to move on." You tapped your pen on the desk as you thought of what else you needed for her celebration. You had to make it as extra as her.

"That all?"

"The dinner, dessert, and decorations are done, correct?"

"Correct Y/n.

"Then we are finished here. 4:30 tomorrow, right? I'm just making sure we don't come too early nor too late."

"Yep." He took his glasses off and rubbed his temples, he ran out of whiskey in his office so he was getting annoyed.

"And this will be at the where we had the Charity Gala a few years ago which will be all decorated and empty, except for the people invited? I don't want random drunk people there."

"Yes Y/n, it will be family and friends only. Our men will be outside while it is happening. We are fine, it will go as planned. We just spent hours planning so get home. It's late."

"Fine."

"Goodbye for right now. Don't say a word about this."

"Thank you Tommy, love ya." You stood up and walked to the door, opening it to see Lizzie doing her work. You gave her a quick wave and walked out of the building.

It was quite cold outside, as it was November and almost winter. The fall leaves cracked every time you took a step on the sidewalk, the air was..kind of fresh.

You got the keys out and unlocked the door to your house, opening it to see candles lit and the radio going.

You didn't take your coat off at the house was cold as well, making it hard to just wear your normal clothes alone. You slipped off your heels and began looking for Polly. You hoped she was home since the candles and you knew you didn't leave them on, let alone light them.

"Polly?" You yelled throughout the house, looking for an answer.

"In here darling." You turned to the next room to see her on a loveseat, teacup in one hand and a book in another.

"What are you reading now Pol?" You took a cup and poured yourself some tea with putting both your hands around it for some warmth. Just two sugar cubes were enough and you sat down next to her.

"It's called the Thorns of Beauty. It is pretty well written."

"To satisfy Polly Gray it must be amazing then." She scoffed, finally taking a look and cocking a brow at you. You still in your coat with using your tea as a warmth source made it obvious you were cold.