⚠𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑬𝑺⚠

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐒

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐒

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 

𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐈 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐄𝐗, 𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐃.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Polly zipped your dress up, you being slightly bent forwards as you swiped eyeliner on. You took some powder and dabbed your cheeks with it, not too much but still perfect enough that you could see the natural blush on your cheeks.

"It might get a little tight, suck in darling." You did what she said, taking a deep breath and pausing with the makeup for a second. She pulled the zipper right up and patted your waist, "There. What a beauty." You smiled at your reflection nonetheless if it was hard to breathe.

Her hands grouped your hair up gently and put it behind your ears, backing up a little. "Turn around for me sweetheart, let me see the finished product."

You rolled your eyes and turned around with a sly grin on your face. She smiled with pride now, admiring your figure, all dolled up. You were wearing a champagne colored dress with thin straps, your collarbones peaked out the slightest. Black heels made you a bit taller and your hair was pulled back. You had put on silk white gloves that went to your elbows that made you feel locked in but made you feel pretty, besides, you'd take them off soon enough.

"You're so fucking breathtaking, doll." She said at once. You laughed quietly and pecked her on the lips, both of your hands on her cheeks. "And you look quite stunning, so don't flatter me, flatter yourself."

You were right, she did look stunning. The navy blue dress hugged her curves, stopping at her ankles and the sleeves falling off her shoulders which she had a piece of thin fabric over them for that point, to keep some warmth. Her hair was curled up, erratically to most. She gave you one last kiss, "I do, trust me."

A knock on the door announced Mary who opened the door after, "Ladies, Mr. Shelby is here. Shall I let him know you'll be down soon?" You both nodded, "That'd be great."

You swung a coat over your shoulders and grabbed both of your handbags. You peered out the window to see what Shelby boy it was, it was John. Polly rushed you out of the room, saying you both were already late and Tommy would be pissed.

''Praying we don't get in a car accident on the way there." You said as you both ran down the stairs, giving Snowball a pat on the head as you twirled out the door. Polly raised an eyebrow before seeing John leaning against the car with a toothpick in his mouth. "There you fucking are! Thomas is going to shove the barrel of his gun up my arse!" His arms flopped to his sides. Polly sighed, "Please don't say those things, John. Especially around your children."