⚠𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺⚠

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 - 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

You woke up to a thunderstorm, making you smile. It was nice and dark so no sun bothered you today.

"Good morning baby." Polly whispered, she was up before you it sounded like.

"Good morning Pol, how long have you been up for?"

"An hour or so. I read a bit." You nodded and dove back into the pillows, planning to go back to sleep.

"Sweetie, it's 10 a.m."

"And?" She rolled her eyes and lifted you up, putting you on top of her. She smiled warmly at you, getting her book and started to read again.

But you got needy, from her suit to the teasing yesterday, and then only short kisses, you were desperate for her.

"Pol."

"Hm?"

"I'm in the mood."

"For what darling?" You lifted yourself up so you were straddling her, looking her in the eye.

"For you, for you to just fuck me with no mercy. That's what I'm in the mood for." You said in a seductive tone, Polly let out a shaky breath at your answer.

"If that's what you want.." She took her hand to your neck and pulled you to her, bringing your lips together. She roughly kissed you, clearly motivated by your words.

She took her other hand to the back of your bra, unclipping it and taking it off, making you back away for a few seconds and then colliding once more. You wasted no time taking hers off too, once more backing away and going back to eachother.

She moved away from your lips and started kissing your neck, sucking on places. Breathy moans escaped you and your hand flew to the back of her head. You absentmindedly started slowly gliding across her thigh, giving the needed friction to your aching clit felt like heaven.

Polly moved away from your neck, going to admire your figure.

"Go ahead baby, get off on mommy's thigh. Make a mess." She simply said and went back to making her marks on your chest and neck. You let out a moan at her words, going a bit faster now.

Once you were close, Polly stopped you, taking a hold of your shoulders. You open your eyes and glare at her, making her chuckle.

"Be a good girl and ride mommy's fingers, yeah?" Your breath hitched, but you slowly nodded. Her hands trailed down to your underwear, leaving goosebumps on your skin. You lifted yourself up a bit, letting her drag the fabric down. You kept your whine to yourself as you felt your release quickly fade away.

"Lift yourself up a bit more pretty girl." She softly commanded, she put her hand where it needed to be and slowly pushed you down. Your hands were on her shoulders again and you let out a shuddering moan at the feeling. You started leaving rough kisses on her neck, trailing up to her lips, once you got there she took her hand and pushed you even closer to her.