𝑵𝑬𝑹𝑽𝑬𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑺

𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐒 & 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟓𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗𝟑𝟏.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Oi! I'm getting fucking married today! Move your asses!" You yell at the group of men, who immediately got out of your way.

"Esme! Oh thank god you are here!" You say, throwing your arms around her.

"Course, couldn't let you look like a wreck on your fucking wedding day." She sat you in your chair, you got there 5 minutes late and that mattered. Polly was in a different part of the building, getting ready with the other girls. But they were close enough so one of them could just walk to you.

"Just straight like always? Maybe a little framing with the bangs and a few flowers? Of course there will be the veil but, it will still look good."

"It sounds perfect." She smiles and got to work on the hair, making it as straight as possible..unlike you. (SORRY LMFAO-)

"Tilt your head a bit, there." You looked in the mirror to see your hair straight and new bangs framing your face.

"Daisies or poppy's?"

"Daisies." She nodded and got the tiny flowers, putting them in your hair. You smiled at yourself, thinking about being at the alter and marrying her. It was nerve wrecking, but you'd do it.

"Y/n! Ada needs to know if you will be wearing the veil or not?" Finn barged into the room, practically yelling the question.

"Yes I'm fucking wearing the veil, why?"

"They want to make Polly's hands nice then. Thanks!" You were pretty sure he had some cocaine at this point. You huff and Esme was laughing, and your hair was finished.

"Beautiful." She said simply. You got up and hugged her, but you knew if Polly saw this you'd be dead.

"Thank you, now I don't need any makeup since..I'm not a person who likes it. I did my eyeliner and lipstick myself. So now..."

"It's the dress?"

"Did I hear it's the dress time?" You hear Ada yell, running to the room. You nod your head at the excited woman and she grabs the dress that was sitting on the rack and threw it at you.

"We'll get it on you bloody idiot! Polly is all ready!" That was your cue to get in the room and get ready. You pushed the two woman out and locked the door, going straight to the dress and unzipping it. You stripped to your undergarments, adoring yourself in the mirror for a moment and getting to the dress.

It was a beautiful white dress, not too big nor too small. It also wasn't basic with the lace and sweetheart styled sleeves, little Victorian flower prints on the edges. It was beautiful. You and Polly chose to do the wedding in the spring time since it was nice and a bit cold, and also all the flowers and festivities.