𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑮𝑬

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐄 

☃ ⛇𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒⛇ ☃ 

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

(Little thing, I have Jewish bloodline and whatnot. I am not mocking the community in ANY WAY at all.)

"Oh, c'mon, you're telling me you don't want to come to a Christmas party? Who are you? Ebenezer Scrooge?"

"I'm fuckin' Jewish."

"So? I'm sure I can get Thomas to play the game of dreidel! I'll be happy to!"

"I'd rather strangle myself with one of those fucking wreaths than play a game with that poor aiming fucker."

Polly darted her eyes at you once you started kicking the back of the sofa, placing the phone to your chest and stomping to release your anger in a silent way. You took a deep breath before placing the phone back to your ear, "Alfie, I swear to god, I am going to strangle you with my bare hands if you don't work with me here! I am exhausted from the things Thomas forces me to do, sometimes I feel bad for his prostitutes. So why give me a harder time, hm? What is the fucking point?" You shouted.

There was a moment of silence before you heard a grumble, "You seem desperate, eh?" He paused, "I'll tell you what, I will come to your stupid fuckin' charity party..if I get something in return."

You clicked your tongue, "I won't suck your cock if that is what you're referring to. I'd rather blow my brains out before blowing you." You huffed, pinching your nose as Polly practically cackled in the background. "You'll get some warm fucking food and one less person who is out to kill ya'. Sounds fair?"

He cleared his throat, "Sounds like we have a deal, Miss Gray." He spoke formally, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Thank you, I'll send the invitation with the info." You set the phone down quickly, dropping your head down in relief and defeat.

You felt two hands lay on your shoulders, causing you to jump slightly at the sudden touch. "Never seen you so stressed with Solomons before." Polly commented. "You really need to relax, sweetheart."

You took her hands and turned around, putting them around you and setting your head on her chest. "Easier said than done." You murmured as she kissed your hair before setting her chin on the top of your head.

There was a moment of silence before Polly huffed, "I really hope you don't expect Thomas to play the game of dreidel. It'd be in the paper if that happened."

You raised your head up to look at her, "Luckily, I'm not stupid and I don't expect him to play the game. I might be able to get Arthur and John to. The minute those men snort cocaine, they're up for anything." You started to play with the decorative brooch on her cardigan, "Which reminds me, who is playing Santa this year?"