𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"P-P-Polly" You stuttered, walking out of the bathroom with your hands over your stomach and tears overflowing your big orbs. She looked over at you, in an apron as she cooked you both perfectly made pancakes.

A wide smile was already on her face when she saw you, "Good morning, pookey. I made us some pancakes!" She spoke extremely enthusiastically. She finally noticed your shocked state, coming over to you and laying her hands on your perfectly blushed cheeks that you had done while half asleep with your makeup because thats how perfect you were. "What's wrong??? Tell me." Her voice lowered, her cold dominance letting itself be known to you.

"I-I-I-I-It worked." You whispered happily, hugging her tightly. "We're gonna have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Polly gasped in shock, picking your tiny body up because you weighed nothing and twirled you around, butterflies appearing from the walls as they transformed from cobwebs because none of you cleaned. What were you??? Housewives???????

"See! I told you how much of a man Tommy was!!!" You squealed, nodding quickly. Polly wasnt possessive at all and she wanted another baby that wasnt taken away so she let you and him have sex so you could get pregnant. They were related anyways so it was like it was Polly's baby.

"What are we gonna name them??????????" You asked, curiosity in your uveoscleral pathways.

"I dont know, babygirl..." She pressed her strong, veiny hand on your stomach, "Maybe......yourea. Yourea Gray!"

"Yes, but lets not get too ahead of ourselves!" You noted. Polly noticed your gorgeous, lickable tits (send help) and kissed both of the swells. "Our baby will be fed by these beautiful lactating loompas."

You glanced down, noticing they were bigger. You smiled as she smirked, "our baby will be well fed then."

Polly smirked once more and took a fork and stabbed a piece of the perfectly cooked pancake, putting it to your mouth. You opened and took the bite gracefully because you were perfect and not like the other girls.

After that, you went to the living room where the TV was and turned on bubble guppies to heal your inner child. Polly sat with you, as Thomas had given you both a free day since he was so kind. He did this a lot, even if you had the symptoms of a small cold he'd give you days off to feel better because your feelings were more important than work.

You looked at Polly, smiling again. "I cant wait to have this baby with you."

Polly smirked, "i cant wait either kitten whiskers princess peach bubba munchkin pinkie pie" Polly grrrrowled.

this is so short but I swear smut is coming soon. thanks for handling my shit.

happy april fools.