Therefore, the mutated creatures that Yu Yuetong and his team "sold" to the authorities before have been processed and become more precious and scarcer than gold.

    Digital currency is useless in the end times where disasters frequently occur. Even ordinary people seldom "save money", and those extremely shrewd capitalists will not exchange these precious materials for a string of numbers.

    But the advent of potions has changed this reality.

    Credits are required to purchase potions.

    Due to the difficulty in obtaining the raw materials of the medicine, the scarcity of the quantity, and the complicated process, the price of a first-level medicine is as high as 5,000, a second-level medicine is 50,000, and a third-level medicine is one million!

    Such an exaggerated price is sky-high in the eyes of ordinary people, but it is nothing in the eyes of rich people.

    Although it is said that this potion can only restore mental power, supernatural powers and mutant creatures have appeared. Those who have supernatural powers at home should buy some quickly, and those who do not have supernatural powers should buy some, and use it for cultivation. can it?

    Never underestimate the investment of the rich in education and security for the younger generation!

    A large number of third-level potion purchase demands flew to the supernatural item exchange office.

    However, no matter who makes the connection, the rules are the rules, and you can only buy with credits.

    After the bank went bankrupt, there are currently only two ways to obtain credit points - one is to go to the official recruitment office to find a job to earn work points, and the other is to exchange materials.

    The rich people who had always been reluctant to exchange materials and only made superficial efforts were immediately mobilized.

    Grain, vegetables, fruits, medicine, clothing... All kinds of imaginable and unimaginable things were all replaced by long strings of numbers, and then replaced with boxes of medicines.

    Thanks to their generosity, we can all have a good year.

    "Yueyue, go get two more bags of baby warmers, pick the one that is the most cost-effective." Yu's family has enough food for now, but space and funds are limited, and the heating supplies at home are not as much as imagined.

    Of course, it's just that Yu's mother didn't buy enough, and Yu Yuetong bought a lot.

    Although each person only has a quota of 1,000, there are seven people in the Yu family, and the purchasing power of the work points is not weak, so when they go back, they will naturally pack large and small bags.

    It's just that Yu Yuetong also arrested people, so he naturally didn't go with them when he went back: "Mom, I'll go to work overtime     first

    ."

There were several people around the place, and when they saw Yu Yuetong approaching, they didn't want anything in their hands, and ran away after throwing it away.

    The three men ran separately, and only the man who was handcuffed to the railing was sweating profusely: "Just leave like this?! Try harder! If you are not afraid that I will say everything, then run away." !"

    Hearing the men's threats, the eyes of the three men who came to help flickered.

    The man with a scar on his eye said in a low voice: "Qiangzi, it's not that I'm cruel, but there's nothing I can do about it!" He turned around and came back to pick up the hammer, but he didn't wait for the man's joy to show. Completely, he discovered that the point where the hammer fell turned out to be his own head.