In order to allow more people to survive, precious fresh water resources must be cherished now!

    And the best way to make people cherish is "limited supply".

    On the seventh day after Yu Yuetong left home, Grandma Yu received the notice, and went to get water with her household registration book in her arms, holding a bucket with a lid and An An.

    The adult's share is two liters and the minor's share is 1.5 liters.

    "Grandma Yueyue, is your home today? Let's go together and let me feel safe for An'an." Swiping the

    card can make the faucet flow out the specified capacity of water. This technology is said to be currently under development, but it is also just being.

    Even if the research and development is successful, the water piping system needs to be rebuilt.

    The above is still the "stupidest" method. Each community sends a water truck transported by armed police with wooden warehouses, and the residents of each community line up to receive it.

    There is nothing else in country Z, except that it has a big place and a lot of people.

    If you set a location for the water and let someone come and fetch it, even on a slightly cooler night, it can easily lead to death from heat stroke.

    But if it is delivered door to door, it is even more unrealistic!

    The plan after the compromise is obviously the most nucleic acid. Even if the cost is a bit higher, sending water delivery trucks to deliver water in units of the community, and each resident goes downstairs to receive today's source of life, will not cause the common people to walk too much, and will not exhaust more than half of the courier workers. elder brother.

    "Grandma Yueyue, wait for me, wait for me, and I'll be with you too!"

    Jiangshan Community is a new community, and the occupancy rate is not as high as that of the neighbor's, but it is not far from the territorial waters of the neighbor's community. Strangers in the community are hard to say.

    Don't look at it as just a bucket of water, but how many fights have happened recently because of this bucket of water?

    "Hey, fortunately, Yueyue of your family has the foresight and built several water towers early. Although the water is still cut off now, but I have confidence, and I don't feel so panicked!" "I'm angry when I talk about this water tower

    . Thinking of paying a little more money and taking a little more share, who would have thought that my short-sighted son would not know what to do! He just kept it from me and paid half of the money! Now it’s all right! When the water in the house is used up , just relying on the subsidized water, this is going to kill our family!"

    There are several water storage points in Jiangshan Community. Fountain aquifers, roofs, swimming pools... almost every household has paid for it.

    I originally thought that "if I'm not afraid of 10,000, I'm afraid of the eventuality" to save myself a way out, but I didn't expect that Yu Yuetong's speculation turned out to be true!

    A few days after Yu Yuetong left, the group of property owners in the community was very lively! You can say anything, but of course most of them are all kinds of afterthoughts.

    "Grandma Yueyue. Your family's Yueyue is so capable and the sun is good. You should have stocked up a lot of water in advance, right?"

    All expenses and income in the group are public, and there are details. The share claimed by Yu Yuetong's family is not much. Things, of course, are also public.