So when An An found out that Yu Yuetong was going to dispose of the eliminated rutin chickens, An An said goodbye to the chickens for Kangkang.

    Kangkang still doesn't know that his little friends and toys will be disposed of soon, and he is happily following behind January to see if he can get some work, so that he can ask Yu Yuetong for credit and food.

    Perhaps it is really in response to the saying "silly dogs have stupid blessings", the little dog spoiled by his sister is jumping around the house carefree.

    "Then let's put it aside for now, and eggs will be produced after all."

    It's just more than a hundred chickens. Rutin chickens are very small, smaller than quails and pigeons, and about the size of a newborn chick.

    They are light in weight and can't eat much. Ten grams of feed plus ten milliliters of water a day is almost enough.

    He kept 150 rutin chickens for Kangkang to play with, and he could afford them.

    After dying of natural old age, remove the hair and fry it in an air fryer for An'an and Kangkang as snacks.

    Rutin chicken is small in size, with thin bones, and it will be crispy from the inside to the outside after just two casual roasts. Those bones are not as dangerous as ordinary egg shells being crushed and swallowed.

    As for whether An'an and Kangkang will resist eating "little friends"? No kidding, the "friendship" between An'an and Kangkang to the rutin chicken is as good as an ordinary toy, and the delicious fried rutin chicken can make them eat three big pots with tears in their eyes!

    "But these little chickens are really too much."

    Rutin chicken eats less, but it also depends on the quantity. One is ten grams, and one thousand is ten kilograms? !

    There are many things at home that can supplement protein. Rutin chicken eggs are so small, it takes a lot of time to crack them.

    And after intensive breeding, the probability of chicken plague is greatly increased.

    The weather is hot now, and the virus doesn't have much room to survive, but when the weather cools down, that's not necessarily the case!

    Yu Yuetong plans to keep only 300 of them, and sell all the others!

    Rutin chickens are small in size, and a breeding box can support 50 chickens. The boxy ones can be built like building blocks, and they are easy to move when moving.

    Yu Yuetong talked to Grandma Yu, and Grandma Yu's face was full of reluctance and pain, but her eyes also turned dark when she thought of the eggs in the refrigerator at home.

    Rutin chickens are very capable of laying eggs, and the eggs are small. They happen to have an incubator, and they don’t know what’s going on with their brains. They took all the eggs and hatched them one by one. The fingernails are bigger, and the fluffy balls make people happy to look at.

    Then they hatched too many...

    The newly hatched chicks can't eat much in a day, and a box can hold hundreds of them, giving them the illusion that they are easy to raise.

    But when the chickens gradually grow, and the food intake grows from a few grams to a few grams to more than ten grams, everyone's mood is not so good.

    But they have been raised, and they have reached the age when they are almost ready to lay eggs. At this time, it is not worthwhile to sell the chicks.