Grandma Yu had a flash of inspiration and thought of a good idea: “I’ll go too, I’ll go too, let’s pick more and dry it, it will be the Dragon Boat Festival in a few days, anyway , this day is still to be lived, if you have children at home, you can’t make some zongzi? Let’s dry it more, and we will definitely be able to sell it at that time!” Zongye is the leaves of Ruozhu, and the climate

    of Yucheng is suitable for the growth of Ruozhu , there are many bamboo leaves on the mountain.

    Ruo bamboo leaves are not expensive. Before the end of the world, there was no saying how much a leaf cost. It was basically five yuan for a bundle, about a hundred leaves.

    Picking bamboo leaves is hard work. Eating zongzi wrapped in bamboo leaves gives the fragrance of bamboo leaves. The processing of bamboo leaves is also simple, just dry them in the sun.

    But also because of its simplicity, the aroma of bamboo leaves can only last for a while.

    Ruo bamboo leaves have no other uses, and the usual sales volume is poor. Only around the Dragon Boat Festival can they sell more, so it is only for such a period of time in a year that they can make money.

    Although Grandma Yu is not Mother Yu's biological mother, the old man is already seventy years old, and Mother Yu doesn't want her to go no matter what.

    "How much does it cost to pick this? It's tiring and hard work. Yueyue said she wants to eat potato chips. Mom, peel some more potato chips and dry them at home so she can eat them all!" He directly found an excuse to divert the old lady's attention.

    As soon as Grandma Yu heard it, she turned her attention to Yu Yuetong: "Yueyue, the experts have said that potato chips are not good for eating!"

    Yu Yuetong bit the bullet and said, "The ones that are not good for eating are sold outside. Our family Do it yourself, the potatoes are just dug out, so fresh! The oil is good oil, how can you eat it badly?"

    Grandma Yu muttered that potato chips are junk food, but she was spoiled by Yu Yuetong, so she didn't take a firm stand Grandma Yu immediately surrendered.

    "Is ten catties enough to eat? Forget it, since we are going to make it, we should just make more, so many potatoes!"

    Most of the potatoes were taken to the processing factory, and only a few sacks were left at home.

    But these "several sacks" are more than a thousand catties of big potatoes!

    This year's harvest is good, Yu Yuetong originally wanted to pick some small potatoes to roast and eat, with more than 100 acres of land, he didn't pick out many.

    Grandma Yu and Grandma Yu were very happy. This year's potatoes were big and good. They were picked out and eaten at home. They were all hard to hold with one hand, like a rectangular cylinder with edges and corners worn off.

    There are no potholes on the surface. At first glance, I thought it was a potato ornament carved out of wood!

    "Yueyue, where are the pieces of wood sliced ​​at home?" Grandma Yu is very old, but her hands and feet are very nimble. When she said that she wanted to make potato chips, she ordered Yu's father to drag the potatoes out of the storage room in a hurry. .

    A big sack!

    "Potato chips, French fries, bluetooth potatoes, whirlwind potatoes... Yueyue, what else is there?" Grandma Yu couldn't use a mobile phone, but she had seen many roadside stalls before shopping for vegetables!