In the batch of vegetable pots sent by Yu Yuetong before, the "best" ones were leeks. Sometimes Song Keyi forgot to water them, and many pots had nothing but soil and no vegetables left.

    Anyway, I don’t have to worry about watering when it’s raining. With the idea of ​​using a dead horse as a living horse doctor, I watered every pot, and it didn’t take long for the leeks to explode.

    The leeks grow well, even if they are tired of eating every day, they are not willing to shovel and plant other ones, but after harvesting the last crop, they cover the paper box and make leeks for a change of taste.

    "I just cut it this morning, it's very tender! Yueyue, you asked your dad to cook you a scrambled egg with chives, it's delicious!" Yu Yuetong was a little puzzled:

    "My dad?" I don't know why Yu's dad suddenly appeared in this conversation inner.

    Second Aunt Yu covered her mouth and smiled: "Your dad has been obsessed with cooking recently, and he posted photos in the group every day!"

    Yu Yuetong was floating in the sea with no signal on her phone, and she hadn't seen anything in the family group for a long time, so she opened it now, There are so many messages that there is almost a freeze.

    Yu Yuetong slid up a little bit, and saw the new fried bacon and garlic sprouts that Yu's father made at noon. The garlic sprouts were green and shiny, dotted with some bacon in red sauce, red, green and green looked very appetizing.

    The bacon is made of pork belly. The red lean meat has almost transparent fat. The color alone makes people want to drool.

    After Yu's father posted the photo, the bottom row was all sent by uncles and aunts [thumbs][thumbs][drool][drool][drool].

    Yu Yuetong was a little surprised. Although only one dish was delivered, judging from the news sent by Yu's mother, it seemed that Yu's father was cooking recently.

    Is this the same person from before who couldn't even cook noodles?

    Thinking of the previous events, Yu Yuetong was a little skeptical. Could it be that he really experienced it and realized it?

    "Then Second Aunt, I'll go back first."

    Song Keyi hugged Yu Le, and waved the child's soft little hand at Yu Yuetong: "Baby, say goodbye to Auntie.

    " Kissed his little palm: "Goodbye, baby."

    Although the flooded city tried hard to recover, it was still dilapidated.

    After being soaked in water for three or four months, the walls became soft and swelled, and a large number of houses in the old city even collapsed.

    This is also normal. The torrential rain and typhoon this year are almost the same. How destructive is the typhoon that lasted for more than three months? It is simply unimaginable.

    Some bungalows even survived because the water flooded the roof.

    But it becomes inevitable to become soft and loose after soaking in water.

    "It's so expensive! Just a little cement, dare to ask for 10,000 yuan, are you crazy?!" "

    Now the cabbage costs 10 yuan a catty, and such a truckload of cement only costs you 10,000 yuan, which is already very cheap!"

    "Don't even think about it. Can this cement be good after being soaked in water? My cement is all new, and you will be guaranteed three months. I will be responsible for any problems during these three months!