[Building 11, 904 Xu Jiajia]: Yixuan, don't scare me, I must have misread it!

【Building 03, 2 203 Zuoan】: Does this world really exist? ! Heavy rain + flood siege is scary enough, now we want a crocodile siege? ! Have we turned on some doomsday switch? !

[Fang Jiaju, Building 09, 802]: Does this really exist? The adult male crocodile is 5-8 meters long, with a weight of 600-1600 kg and a bite force of 3510 kg. 【Note 1】Why should such a cruel animal be introduced into the zoo! Help ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

, hh, yhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

It stands to reason that professional matters should be handed over to professional people. For things like catching crocodiles, everyone's first reaction is to call 119 and let the firefighters handle it. No matter how bad it is, call 110.

But now it is not the first day of flooding. The whole country and even the whole world are the same. Yucheng is a southern city. Although the temperature drops quickly, everyone can still resist the temperature of about ten degrees. Close the windows and wear thicker clothes. No matter how bad it is, lie on the bed and wrap up the small quilt tightly.

The south can rely on clothes and quilts, but the north cannot.

Mid-to-late September is the late autumn and early winter in the north. In previous years, the temperature of tens of degrees below zero must be resisted by heating.

But now the whole city is flooded, most of the thermal power plants are ruined, and there are not many water conservancy power plants in the north, let alone heating!

Rescue supplies, rescue unexpected equipment, protect hospitals, supplies, and granaries, and transfer the masses.

Disaster relief needs to be done by professionals, otherwise volunteers will be involved if there is a mistake, so the country is currently short of manpower.

The same thing is being said on TV, mobile phones, and radio every day-self-help, self-help, self-help or self-help!

It's not that the country is indifferent, but that manpower is really not enough!

[Building 11, 905 Yu Yuetong]: To be on the safe side, all the people on the third, fourth and fifth floors should move to higher floors. Now the crocodile doesn't seem to be able to climb stairs, but maybe it will climb up after falling a few times when it is hungry.

[Building 11, 905 Yu Yuetong]: Now it's just a crocodile, and I don't know what's going on in the future. The crocodile was found to be big, but what about the snake?

[Building 11, 905 Yu Yuetong]: I don't know if you have noticed, but when the rain is light these days, I always feel that there are a lot of rustling noises outside, like mice or other small animals. The terrain of our community is high, and everyone knows to run to high places. Now I am worried that a large number of rats and snakes will take refuge in our community.

Seeing Yu Yuetong's words made people get goosebumps. If it was normal, some people would say that she was alarmist, but I just experienced the occurrence of crocodiles in the community. Snakes, rats, etc. are all "little problem".

And it's still a "little problem" that is very likely to happen.

[Building 09 802 Dai Dai Meng]: Ah ah ah, I can't accept snakes and mice ah ah ah ah ah ah ah help! ! !

[Building 03 2 203 Zuo'an]: Damn, I searched the Internet and found a lot of news about wild animals invading residential buildings! There are monkeys from Mount Emei who occupy buildings and become kings, and those who go to the toilet but are bitten off by snakes that come out of the sewer [beep--].