But the old sweet potato vines are fine. There is a simple feed processing machine in the farm. Yu Yuetong asked Yu Yuetong to make feed into the messy things like wheat leaves, wheat stalks, corn cobs.

    Don't underestimate these feeds, it's good to eat if you have them in the feed! Much more luxurious than bark!

    Especially after Blue Star opened the mutation prologue, not to mention the fierceness of the mutant plants, it was hard to kill them, but they were too hard to bite. Even if they were crushed and stewed in a pressure cooker for several hours, it would be difficult for ordinary people to digest them. The number of people who died is scary! Instead, the unmutated bark is a cherished "tonic" and has become like a "fine grain".

    Yu Yuetong, who was hungry, was reluctant to waste anything that might be useful. Although the person in charge doesn't quite understand Yu Yuetong's brain circuit, he can say anything about the bonus!

    Yu Yuetong made a rough calculation, and the officials determined that the end of the world began with the global heavy rain in 2030, but the high temperature lasted for a long time before the heavy rain, so in the last six months, she had to adjust the crops she planted, before the high temperature and water shortage , Take back everything in the field.

    So even in three years, only 2.6 million tons of grain and vegetables can be produced.

    This is food that their family can't finish in a lifetime, but Yu Yuetong is still a little flustered.

    This panic comes from the fact that there will be no conditions for stable farming in the next few decades, and the food will only decrease, not increase.

    So she didn't even care about the excuse Yuan made up to lie to her parents before, and rushed to another ranch in a hurry.

    At the request of Yu Yuetong, the cattle and sheep on the pasture have sent all the "age" cattle and sheep to slaughter, but because of the large number, not all of them have been slaughtered yet.

    The meat in country A is very cheap. The average bulk import price is US$5 per kilogram. There is no tariff, and unslaughtered cattle are even cheaper.

    Most of the cattle on this farm are beef cattle. Although they also produce milk, they are not specialized in milk production. So 80% of the cattle and sheep can be slaughtered.

    "Sort each offal and don't throw it away." People in country A don't eat offal. Although some offal will be sold to pet food factories, a large part of the offal is wasted.

    Yu Yuetong was reluctant, except for the difficult things like intestines, she asked everyone to sort them into different categories.

    As for the intestines, she really has no choice. The hourly wages of labor in country A are high, and no one is willing to do this work. She can only pretend that she didn't see the workers driving car after carload of cattle intestines as garbage. dispose of.

    The meat and viscera of 80,000 sheep and 30,000 cows were like hills, filling the cold storage in the ranch to the brim. The truck team drove back and forth several times before the cold storage door could not even be closed.

    Yu Yuetong saw that her breathing was short of breath and her heartbeat quickened, but the workers who were already skilled workers did not have any fluctuations. In their highly mechanized slaughterhouse, the minimum daily slaughtering volume is 8,000 cows, which is lower than this. The quantity is to be suspected of being lazy.

    Yu Yuetong rented three cold storages, and asked several drivers to cross deliver the goods, and put all the meat into the space in the evening, because they were all diverted, and cars came in and out, and no one cared who delivered the goods in the warehouse. go.

    After collecting the beef and mutton, Yu Yuetong was about to go to the next place. Before he left, he asked the person in charge to be called. It was still the same thing, more cattle would get more bonuses.

    "Isn't it too much of a burden on the ranch with this quantity? And it's not cost-effective to buy so many calves and lambs." Most of the cattle in the pasture

    are born by the cows in the pasture themselves, but the Only one calf can be born in a year. Although the current artificial insemination technology is very mature, the size of the calf determines the fertility of the mother.

    Yu Yuetong said: "I only look at the final slaughter volume." It is more expensive to buy calves directly, but it is much cheaper than buying cattle and sheep from ranchers.

    The person in charge understood, and immediately gave Yu Yuetong a plan to drain the ranch.

    Cattle are ready for slaughter at 10 months, with one litter a year, while sheep are ready for slaughter at six months, with two litters a year.

    In the end, the person in charge assured Yu Yuetong that 400,000 sheep and 100,000 cows would be ready for slaughter in one year!

    Yu Yuetong pretended to nod calmly, but in fact the joy and excitement in her heart had to be crazily suppressed to stop!

    "By the way, you can contact me again. I want to buy 500,000 chickens, 500,000 ducks, and 200,000 pigs. Let them slaughter the chickens, ducks, and pigs, and keep the internal organs." The person in charge said at the

    ranch The working hours are very long, and he has a lot of ranch owners in his hand. It is very convenient to buy meat through him.

    Chickens and ducks are ready for slaughter very quickly, and 500,000 chickens sounds like a lot, but it is nothing compared to the demand of chain fast food restaurants.

    The price of chicken is very cheap. When Yu Yuetong was raising a dog, he often went to the frozen wholesale market to buy chicken breast meat. A box of 19 catties was only 130 yuan. , the chicken is even cheaper.

    However, country A doesn't like to eat duck and pork very much, and the price is far lower than that of chicken.

    But Yu Yuetong is not picky, as long as you can buy it, money is not a problem! Especially the price of direct bulk transactions with ranchers is much cheaper than going to the wholesale market!

    The author has something to say:

    When I woke up in the morning, I realized that yesterday was the Mid-Autumn Festival, although it was a bit late——Happy Mid-Autumn Festival everyone

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes