Let Me Teach you Correctly

*Warning: Dom Futa Mitsuko x Yuzu, Alternate of Chapter 18.*

A ruckus was firing up When the school campus noticed another, Short-length Blonde, With her accessories and in her unique dress code, as if a Mini copy of Aihara Yuzu, Walked in through the main gate automatically catching the glances of the Student Council members. But also caught attention of her very own Role model. Who was rather in a disguise for a particular day. Black haired Yuzu instantly recognized the rookie blonde while she was standing and watching with her bestie, Harumin.

"Ah! It's that Girl! The one that was saying She was my Fan!" She exclaimed, along with Harumin. 

"Your Fan!?" Harumin quickly grabbed Yuzu's collar and hung her at the edge of the window and yelled at her causing Yuzu confused and terrified at the same time. "Yuzucchi!! If you know her, then get out there and Tell her to dye her hair right back to Black!!"

"Wahh!! Harumin! I'm gonna Fall! I'm gonna Fall! And Hold up! Even if you tell me that…!"

"'Cause, If you Don't… that first year is going to become my Sister's Target in your Stead!" Yuzu saw the tension in her best friend's eyes as She inhaled Sharply.

"...! I don't really get what's going on but All we gotta do is help that girl, right?" Yuzu asked and Gripped on Harumin's breast as if it were some kind of handle.

"Uh-huh! Wha—Wait! I am going too?!" Harumin Yelled when She was taken away like jet air by Yuzu.

"Of course you are!"

"No! I don't want to! Let me gooo!!" Harumin was dragged down to hell.

It was about time when the student council confronted the New Gyaru like a Criminal has been caught red-handed.

"You… I do believe the school regulations should have been clearly communicated in the student handbook." Mei said in her cold voice by making a step forward to her. "Moreover, Aren't you from Our Middle School division?" She asked.

Nene Trembled while sweating, "I… uh, Well… I'm… Um…" That's when Himeko came in between.

"Up until last year, you were such a delightful student… But now, Why did you…! It was Due to Aihara Yuzu's influence, Wasn't it?!" Himeko growled.

Nene got startled, "N-no please! Yuzu-senpai has done nothing wrong!" She defended her role model. "This is just something that I did on my own…!" 

Mei sighed in defeat.

"Good Morning, Ladies." That sudden matured voice quickly drew all their attention and gave everyone a wave of surprise among them.

"Mitsuko-Senpai!?" Though, it was Himeko who called out to her. "Senpai?!! Why are you…?!" Himeko went to the talk girl with an awkward And blashful smile. "It has certainly been a while, Mitsuko-senpai." She said politely before getting headpats from the fierce Former student council president aka Harumin's Big sister. 

"That it has, Momokino. Looks like the only things that have grown are your eyebrows." She said with a teasing Chuckle.

"Ahaha… O-other places have grown in their own right, as well. What business brings you here today, Mitsuko-senpai?" She asked with a slight disappointed smile. 

While Mitsuko was playing with Himeko, She inhaled Sharply, "I heard there was someone here that refused to observe the school regulations and was bringing down our institution's reputation. As Former student council president, I thought I'd come down and take a look." With that said, She dropped her smile and glared at Nene with her piercing look. "Don't tell me this person has actually turned out to be one of our new entering students…" Chills ran down to Nene's Spine as She gulped.