Happy Birthday Mei! pt2

-X-

*It was Night time, The House was Dimmed out and The Black Hair girl was Already in the Sheets, After some Rustles The Blonde one Got up.*

Yuzu: *Looked at Mei who was Sleeping like a Baby, She slowly, really Slowly Slipped out of the Sheets and While Tip-toeing, left the room as She walked towards the Kitchen.* Tomorrow's Mei's Birthday. She seemed really tired and Has gone to sleep right away,... So before I go to sleep myself, I'm gonna Sneakily make Her a Birthday Cake!

Yuzu: *While Watching Tutorial videos, She was trying to Make Birthday cake.* First, We take the Fresh Cream...? This is tougher than I expected... Whateves! I'll try!

*She Started mixing the Ingredients as She with her Full heart Wanted Mei to Eat her Cake. But while She was at it, She didn't feel the Presence of someone who was standing behind her.*

Mei: What are you doing?

Yuzu: *She felt her Soul leave her Body as She was really Silent Surprised then She paused cooking with an Awkward expression.* Eh?!! Wh-why are you awake?! Hey!? *Indeed, She was nervous as She was trying to hide it.*

Mei: All The clacking woke me up...! What's this sweet scent...? ... Cream Cake? Oh! Is this Perhaps for me? *She saw it all through.*

Yuzu: Uh... *Yuzu Blushed really hard as her Plan got Busted out, She nodded.*

Mei: *Mei stepped forward and gave a Kiss on Yuzu's cheek.* You are so kind, Yuzu.

Yuzu: *Embarrassingly* A-At any rate, You go back to sleep, Mei! Let me do all the hard work today!

Mei: *Smirked and Slightly Blushed, Giggled.* I am happy about the Cake, but I'd rather be Happy to Eat you instead, Yuzu~

Yuzu: *Blushed really hard* Y-you can't!! I'm not gonna be Delicious even if you eat Me! *Yuzu wasn't in her right mind due to Embarrassment*

Mei: Then... *She Dipped her Finger in the Bowl of Thick white Cream and with her Aroused Smirk, She put some on Yuzu's face.* I'll use this cream to Make you Delicious.

Yuzu: !!!!??? *She Gulped and Got her face Blushy red as Her Heart Skipped a Beat.* A-ahh?!!

Mei: Hurry up Yuzu, Take your Clothes off and Whish me. *She Went to Yuzu and Started to undressing her while Squeezing the cream around her.*

Yuzu: Eh?!! Wa-wait!! - Mei!! A-ahh~! H-Happy Birthday~!