No Other Choice

*Yuzu x Harumin*

Yuzu and Mei were watching a movie with a silent surrounding around them and Dim lights in the Living room, Yuzu was slightly unsure about the mood as The Movie was chosen by Mei as they were watching A Detective mystery story of Sherlock Holmes as It was already sort of out of Yuzu's interest but She sat with Mei as She can't let her down.
'Shit... It's Mega Boring! I offered her this movie night so we could have some fun while Mama is out... But damn Mei really got hooked at this!' Yuzu Mentally sighed and put her legs on the table and expands her arms over the sides of The Couch as Yuzu Kept glance at Mei and saw She was really into that movie, Yuzu Yawned Silently and playfully ran her fingers around Mei without letting her know as Yuzu slightly Smirked and slowly Slipped her index and middle finger upon Mei's back.
"!!!??" Mei jolted as she got a slight blush by a Sudden tickle at her Back, Mei heard a chuckle from her side as She slowly turned to Yuzu and gave a cold glare to Yuzu as Yuzu Flinched and without any word went to the movie.
'She's Fucking Scary!' Yuzu thought with a inner Sobbed Face, After the movie ended Yuzu got up while Stretching her arms in the air.
"Hgh! Hahhh Next time, Let's watch movie of my Choice?" Yuzu asked with a Cheeky smile as Mei sighed.
"I can't be sure, if you don't interrupt me in between like That." Mei said in her monotone as She got up and went to their room, Yuzu got slightly teary while standing there.
"I Just Barely tickled you... Mei... Why so mad...?" Yuzu mumbled as She sighed helplessly and wore her Apron as She begin to do the dishes while Humming,
This time we are having the same night with Matsuri and Harumin as They were in the living room on the Couch, Matsuri was in her full gaming mode with her Headphones on and eyes stuck to the screen with her gaming console and Matsuri was making a close to victory expression as Looking at this Harumin just sighed and mentally groaned while slightly knitting her eyebrows.
'What the Fuck is this?! She called me to come over so we can have some Fun... But like this?! This Brat is the only one who's having fun right now! Hahhh shit!' Harumin groaned as She glaring at Matsuri from her side very much but Matsuri didn't even know that, Harumin sighed and got up as She Went to the Kitchen and searched for something to eat in her Fridge as she got a box of Chocolate ice-cream and Smirked as She saw Matsuri wrote her name on That but Harumin didn't care about That as She grabbed a spoon and started scooping the ice-cream and filled her mouth with That.
"Mmm!~ This is so good~ Hahaha! now you'll know the consequences of ignoring me and playing your Shitty game!" Harumin said in a low Voice as She dig in with another scoop while tasting it, Harumin looked at Matsuri's ready to end things in the Fridge as She sighed.
"This Brat really don't care about her food supplies.... Hahhh~ damn whatever this might be a better timepass." Harumin quickly finished the ice-cream with Because of this she got a little brain freeze as She groaned.
"Hm? Milk got ran out that much? But if I remember correctly I bought them yesterday... Whatever I gotta buy some more..." Yuzu said as closed the fridge and took off her Apron and went to their room and saw Mei was reading a book on the bed with a normal face, Yuzu Smiled for a moment as She Quietly came in.
"I am going out for a moment, So you can go ahead to sleep, Mei." Yuzu said as She did her hair and took her overcoat, Mei Nodded.
"I was about to." Mei said didn't remove her eyes from her book as Yuzu slightly shrugged her Shoulders.
"Okay then, I'll be right back." Yuzu said and left the room as She went out.
"What happened to Mei lately?" Yuzu mumbled as She felt the cold Breeze flow through around her.
"I'm heading out I'll see you in a bit." Harumin said as Matsuri just made an instant glance at Harumin then nodded.
"'Kay~" Matsuri said back to her game, Harumin sighed and went out of her house with her purse as She Rolled over her eyes.